Packers Games Against Eagles, Patriots Reportedly Protected by Fox, CBS

Two late-season Green Bay Packers games won't be flexed into a primetime television slot, according to Adam Schefter of ESPN:

The two afore-mentioned games will remain on Fox and CBS as originally scheduled.

Packers games in Weeks 12, 14, 15 and 16 are still eligible to be flexed into primetime broadcasts Sunday evenings on NBC.

mvd's picture

October 20, 2014 at 01:34 pm

Can the week 14 game be flexed from Monday night/ESPN? I didn't think so, but I admit I could be wrong.

jmac34's picture

October 20, 2014 at 02:06 pm

The Monday night schedule is a set schedule so they can't be flexed

FITZCORE1252's picture

October 20, 2014 at 02:20 pm

Anybody see that we opened as 2 point dogs in NO? I was a little surprised, I figured maybe a pick-em. I know they're a different team at home, but we're just playing better football right now.

LAS VEGAS-TOM's picture

October 20, 2014 at 10:20 pm

1 TO 1 1/2 Not Good in my opinion. Hope I'm Wrong. LVT

Nick Perry's picture

October 21, 2014 at 07:07 am

Not a betting man myself but isn't being the "Home Team" worth 3 points to the spread? LVT is that true?

FITZCORE1252's picture

October 21, 2014 at 12:24 pm

That's usually the case (I've heard cappers have given Seattle as many as 5 pts for HF).

That's what's so surprising. They're basically saying that on a neutral field... they would only have us favored by 1 point. I don't get it.

Amanofthenorth's picture

October 21, 2014 at 06:16 pm

When the spot seems odd, bet against your odd feeling. A wise tip. It's the only time I bet. when I think the spot is wrong I bet against my thinking.

FITZCORE1252's picture

October 21, 2014 at 07:32 pm

Then I would be putting money on the saints... not happening!

Amanofthenorth's picture

October 21, 2014 at 07:46 pm

That's why bookies go to Hawaii and gamblers stay home.

aj's picture

October 20, 2014 at 04:44 pm

So I'm assuming the fox game would be the america's game of the week slot, but what slot would be the New England game? 3 ct time as well?

Icebowler's picture

October 20, 2014 at 03:29 pm

Week 11 Sun. Nt. game is NE @ Indy which I don't see being flexed out. I hope they move either the Packer or Bears game to 3:25, so the Chicago Fox station can show both.