Pack-A-Day Podcast - Episode 272 - Draft Preview Part 22 - Draft Crushes

On today's episode of the Pack-A-Day Podcast, Jake Morley and Ross Uglem review which players they would be thrilled about, which players they would be happy with, which players they would need to be talked into, and which players they would be downright angry about.

On today's episode of the Pack-A-Day Podcast, Jake Morley and Ross Uglem review which players they would be thrilled about, which players they would be happy with, which players they would need to be talked into, and which players they would be down right angry about.

Make sure to play along at home and match your favorite & least favorite players with the appropriate emojis and make sure to tag @packadaypodcast for a retweet!

Download & Subscribe on iTunes

__________________________

Andy is a graduate of UW-Oshkosh and owns & operates the Pack-A-Day Podcast. Andy has taken multiple courses in NFL scouting and is an Editor for Packer Report. You can find him on WFRV's Green Bay Nation and every Friday on the Friday Film Room on WDUZ . Andy grew up in Green Bay and is a lifelong season ticket holder - follow him on Twitter @AndyHermanNFL!

KeepErMovin's picture

April 23, 2019 at 10:20 am

My ideal, home run, pull me off the ceiling round 1:

12: Oliver
30: Adderley

albert999's picture

April 23, 2019 at 11:15 am

Perfect

EdsLaces's picture

April 23, 2019 at 10:29 am

Give me Bush and Thornhill please ..

albert999's picture

April 23, 2019 at 11:16 am

That wouldn’t suck

albert999's picture

April 23, 2019 at 11:16 am

I’d love NKeal Harry at 44
Freak athlete that could play tight end or wide receiver

Turophile's picture

April 23, 2019 at 11:22 am

x2 approved............but I'm pretty sure he goes between #30 and #43

April 23, 2019 at 01:43 pm

I'd take him over Hock.

albert999's picture

April 23, 2019 at 01:48 pm

me too

jeepingmakooi's picture

April 23, 2019 at 12:02 pm

Bush and fant or bush and one of either aj or Hollywood brown

blondy45's picture

April 23, 2019 at 02:56 pm

12. Oliver-Bush, 30. A.J. Brown-Fant, 44. best remaining Safety (Thornhill)-Risner. Break out the smelling salts!

IceBowl's picture

April 23, 2019 at 12:47 pm

"Draft Crushes"

Seems to me draft crushes are like "high school crushes."

One or two are important today, and then gone tomorrow when the beautiful southern bell moves to your school.

Samson's picture

April 23, 2019 at 01:06 pm

Ed Oliver --- Devin Bush --- Jonah Williams --- Josh Jacobs --- Parris Campbell --- TJ Hock.

Any two of the above should happen. --- Three of the above & I'm naming my 1st born, 'Gute'.

albert999's picture

April 23, 2019 at 01:10 pm

I was thinking more
HOT FOR TEACHER

Leatherhead's picture

April 23, 2019 at 02:04 pm

White/Bush @ 12
Thornhill/Abrams @30
Little/Cajuste @44
Isabella/Singletary #76

Start of the 4th? Jelks/Beauschwanzel?/Snell/?? We get two, including anybody who fell out of the 2nd day.

Without trading down, this would be my safest selection. But there are so many good players in the Top 100 that I want as many of them as I can get.

April 23, 2019 at 02:07 pm

My favorite player is Simmons. I love his tape. His size, strength, and we need him. GAME CHANGER! Clark can't do it all alone. The winds of change have come to Green Bay. Forget the" fit" of any player. Wilkins showed his versatility in the trench. He will be a great player. Oliver @12 is better then any requirement. So take the Defensive Line for the future. These three guys won't take time. The fire to play burns within them. I don't have to check the boxes when my eyes see domination. .

Turophile's picture

April 23, 2019 at 02:41 pm

Love the comments about Simmons and Oliver.

My Fanspeak mock draft (composite board, user-voted needs) that i just completed failed to get me Simmons, because I didn't go for him at #12. I did get these:
1a Edge Clelin Ferrell
1b G/T Dalton Risner
2 FS Chauncey Gardner-Johnson
3 OT Tytus Howard
4a TE Foster Moreau
4b RB Rodney Anderson
5 RB Devine Ozigbo
6a WR Penny Hart
6b Edge Shareef Miller
7 S Zedrick Woods

April 23, 2019 at 04:13 pm

I don't think it's worth a dislike. Our-lads has smith at De on their depth chart, instead of Wilkerson. Woods is a two way safety. 4-5th rd. I took Domination. Wilkins @12 Simmons @ 30 @44 Harry WR @75. Savage S @115 Dieter G /Best pulling G /@119 Scharping OT versatile @151Ty Johnson RB Fast! @186. Cole Tracy PK @196 Phil Haynes G/sleeper/ @228 Nate Herbig G Jr.

optimisticfan's picture

April 23, 2019 at 08:28 pm

Stockholder
That would a great draft. Unfortunately unlikely that Simmons and Savage last to those spots in the real draft (Harry too maybe). But who really knows, excited to see which players fall.

optimisticfan's picture

April 23, 2019 at 08:15 pm

Turophile
This would be a good and balanced haul. Really like the value of CGJ at 44 and Anderson (high upside and greater chance to stay healthy in GB than elsewhere since he wouldn’t be our primary back).
CGJ and Risner likely won’t stay on the board for quite that long (but possibly and hoping for those two as those would make this draft an A)

nostradanus's picture

April 23, 2019 at 03:42 pm

1 burns
1 lindstrom
2 adderly
3 Isabella

jsb937's picture

April 23, 2019 at 04:04 pm

Gardner Minshew the Tom Brady of the draft.
6'2" 225lbs
10 1/8 hands
Led the nation in passing.