Content
X

Create Account

Or log in with Facebook

X

Log in

Or log in with Facebook

Los Angeles Rams

All Entries in the "Los Angeles Rams" Category

Browns GM Acknowledges Talks With Rams

Browns GM Acknowledges Talks With Rams

Mary Kay Cabot of the Cleveland Plain-Dealer reports that Cleveland Browns general manager Tom Heckert has acknowledged talking to the St.

Rams Owner on Kroenke's Bid to Purchase Team

Rams Owner on Kroenke's Bid to Purchase Team

St. Louis Rams owner Chip Rosenbloom issued the following statement regarding minority owner Stan Kroenke's exercising the "Right of First Refusal"...

Stan Kroenke To Make Run At Purchasing Rams

Stan Kroenke To Make Run At Purchasing Rams

St. Louis Rams minority owner Stan Kroenke, who owns 40% of the franchise, will make a bid to purchase the remaining 60% of the club, reports Jim...

McCoy Works Out for the Rams

McCoy Works Out for the Rams

At this point, there's very little doubt that the St. Louis Rams will select Oklahoma quarterback Sam Bradford with the first overall pick in the...

M.C. Hammer to the Rescue!

M.C. Hammer to the Rescue!

It’s been a weird couple days in the NFL.  Here are a few stories that are making the rounds, each of them a head-scratcher: Rookie WR Michael Crabtree, after spending significant time away from San Francisco, finally signed a six-year contract with the 49ers.  If he has two outstanding years in his first four, the contract evolves into a five-year deal.  The weird part of all this?  M.C. Hammer was apparently present during negotiations.  Yes, really, that M.C. Hammer.

Opposition Research: St. Louis Rams (W3)

Opposition Research: St. Louis Rams (W3)

Welcome to the inaugural edition of Opposition Research, where I'll go over the Packers next opponent.  Aaron and Corey can give you the detailed matchups, but here's where you'll find out what they're saying about us, about themselves, and about the big game on Sunday. Coming into this game, the Rams are... very tired of losing.  In Week 2, the Rams lost their 12th consecutive game (5-29 since 2007 season), this time to the Washington Redskins, 9-7. The loss included a costly fumble by Donnie Avery on the Washington 5-yard line and 245 yards of total offense.  After the season opener where they were blanked by the Seattle Seahawks 28-0, however, scoring any points at all was a step up. They remain in a dead heat with the Detroit Lions for the bottom rank in most polls.

Pages