Packer Transplants 190: Bring on Da Bears

Corey and Aaron turn the page from the Packers lackluster performance against Washington and get ready for the showdown with the Bears.

Corey and I break it all down.

Listen in...

Streaming audio - Press play

Download/Play Versions: Download/Play Podcast

Free Podcast Subscription Option

If you want to catch us live make sure to add Notifications on our Facebook  page or Subscribe to our Youtube page.

ShooterMcGee's picture

December 11, 2019 at 10:19 pm

Ok Corey taught me something today. I was 1 of the fans down on the Pack for bad play although we won. He is right that a win is a win. Also that how they played against Washington doesn't matter for the next game. I suppose I need to be more optimistic and just enjoy the journey. Take it 1 game at a time just like Lafleur preaches to the team. Just go 1-0 this week baby!

KnockTheSnotOutOfYou's picture

December 12, 2019 at 07:59 am

All I ask for Christmas and the Bears/Vikings is LF plays Tonyan over Graham 90% of the time. Even more so that Tonyan is actually used and a key component of the offense. Tap his potential and loosen the defensive focus on Adam's and Jones.

albert999's picture

December 12, 2019 at 12:00 pm

The recollection of how many points packers scored per quarter was wrong
Beer must have been good

Cheesey51's picture

December 12, 2019 at 01:23 pm

Thanks Corey. I am so tired of these half empty glass packer fans ripping a winning team
Richard Adams,aka Michael Douglas, would be proud of your rants.
Keep it coming.its all good karma .
Thanks for offering up yourselves at lot #1.. Hopefully someone will bring over a few heartland coffee stouts

joshuaprice153's picture

December 12, 2019 at 11:23 pm

Your current web-site is fairly quickly growing to be certainly one of my top feature. So, I just stumbled on creative weblog and I just need to state that this amazing is a nice blog post. Bless you pertaining to this kind of knowledge. www.appliancerepairsoforlando.com

AnnaSmith's picture

January 02, 2020 at 09:41 am

Nice post. Worth to watch, thanks for sharing.| [url=printingproslittlerock.com]Click here[/url]

gerenrique's picture

January 14, 2020 at 11:05 pm

There is a notable rise in what we consider to be important. Go Packers.

Gen