Video - Packer Transplants Training Camp Show

First things first. Thank you to everyone who joined our Live Blogcast of Packers Training Camp Saturday Night. Thank you Greg Bedard- who was saying hello on the LIVE Blog while finishing the day at Lambeau and took extra time out of his evening to speak with us at the last minute. If you haven't already - take a look at his reports from day one. We broke some records and lost a guest (almost two)...my favorite moment occurs (24:01 on the video) when we try calling Wayne Larrivee...and get his voicemail. :( Here are the results of the poll we took before we tried calling him for the interview:

Here is the moment on the LIVE Blog Aaron references when we get his voicemail...

Comments posted after we tried to call Wayne Larrivee

Comments posted after we tried to call Wayne Larrivee

Time markers in video for reference:

• Ask fans on Live blog if they think Wayne will pick up (23:50)
  • We get Wayne's Voicemail (28:00)
  • Interview with Jermichael Finley (33:00)
  • Interview with Greg Bedard (1:24:09)

jeremiah's picture

August 02, 2009 at 08:12 am

video clips! we want video clips of TC!!!!!

PackerAaron's picture

August 02, 2009 at 08:56 am

jeremiah - going to be very hard with the new 'no video' rule instated by the Packers for camp.

Shootz's picture

August 02, 2009 at 09:32 am

This sounds like a job for 'Tiny Camera Hidden in a Cheesehead Hat'.

Ruppert's picture

August 02, 2009 at 10:25 am

Nice vid last night. I wrote down the number to call, but Bedard saved me! Another time, gentlemen. Keep up the good work. What you cats do is really unique, and I wouldn't be surprised if more people tune in over time, especially out-of-state dudes like me who get zero local TV coverage. Your vid is worth more to me than sitting through some garbage on ESPN waiting for 2 minutes of Packers coverage on NFL LIve. I'll try to get the word around

Andrew in Atlanta's picture

August 02, 2009 at 11:41 am

Nice Jermichael interview guys. I hope he fulfills his potential and gets a lot of playing time this year. I'm having visions of Keith Jackson.

Asshalo's picture

August 03, 2009 at 11:12 am

"Oh, no...That's the dagger"
Lol. clever