Packers Training Camp Live Blogcast

Check out the Live Blog(below) from all of the 1st Day of Training Camp. When you TURN ON the LIVE Stream window - Go to the ON Demand section and watch the Greg Bedard and Jermichael Finley interviews.

Go to our LIVE Page for a better/bigger experience.

Shootz's picture

August 01, 2009 at 02:09 am

Are you going to ask the hard questions to special guest Jermichael Finley like 'has Aaron Rodgers' pass-throwing improved to a point that you yourself are happy with?'.

PackerAaron's picture

August 01, 2009 at 06:26 am

Trust me Shootz. His comments from last season will be discussed.

Nick's picture

August 01, 2009 at 12:48 pm

Looks like I'll have to sit this one out fellas. Hopefully it's available tonight after I get home. I'll be in NYC tonight.
Hope you and Corey enjoy those Beers I got you ;). Good luck and have fun...I expect a big turnout for you guys tonight.

Asshalo's picture

August 02, 2009 at 09:43 am

Definitely going to pick-up the FO report. Notice they're usually off about two games per year. I have a hard time believing they'll loose more than 8 games with that schedule.
-----------------------------------
Key point from the FO report:
"One thing worth noting, though, is the variance we see in the Packers' projection
The Packers' projection is all over the place. We see them as having a 9% chance of winning 0-3 games, a 29% chance of winning 4-6, a 24% chance of getting 7-8 wins, a 24% chance of 9-10 wins, and a 14% chance of 11+ wins."

Asshalo's picture

August 02, 2009 at 09:59 am

What I was getting at is there really isn't a clear trend in their data set.

PackersRS's picture

August 02, 2009 at 12:53 pm

Damn, I missed it... Watching the whole thing on demand right now. You're talking about Chillar... And Aaron, GREAT HAT! Way better than than ugly Beret... Since you don't want to show hair, that cap is the way to go!

Mr.Man's picture

August 03, 2009 at 11:56 am

Am I the only one who reads through the litany of tweets and feels noticeable stupider after about two minutes? The whole tweeting phenomenon, especially when all these different feeds are cobbled together makes me feel like we're two steps closer to Idiocracy becoming a reality.