#PackersDaily: Back at it for Bucs Week

Aaron chats with Packers fans as the team begins their practice week in advance of their showdown with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers

Earlier this morning, I held my Packers chat over on our YouTube channel talking all things Green and Gold.

Be sure to subscribe to the channel if you'd like to participate in future chats.

You can also listen to the podcast here:

Find all of my daily podcasts here.

mrtundra's picture

October 12, 2020 at 10:00 am

Spot on, Nags, about rooting for the vikings.

Lphill's picture

October 12, 2020 at 11:56 am

I was rooting for the Vikings last night and they couldnt even hold on , the 4 th down call was a mistake should have took the field goal , once they got stopped I had a feeling it wasn't going to end well for them.

mrtundra's picture

October 13, 2020 at 07:50 am

Never root for the vikings. Ever. They suck. Period! It was over for the vikings when they paid Kark the $90 trillion guaranteed contract and had their defense leave in FA, or by getting cut/traded, this year. 1-4. Cellar dwellers.Live with it, purple.

canadapacker's picture

October 12, 2020 at 02:34 pm

I absolutely hate the Sea Hawks -mostly because I think that their coach is a cheater and should have been banned for what he did at USC and the number of roid cases his players have had over the years. But I do like Wilson Schneider etc. But I hate the Vikings even more. I always hope for a tie and that they really beat each other up on the field - finally am happy that the Vikes lost and the way that they gave the game away ( not taking the field goal).

GBPDAN1's picture

October 12, 2020 at 11:24 pm

I was hoping for a tie also. I don't like either team

Archie's picture

October 13, 2020 at 09:18 am

Nagler is not much more than a cheerleader.