CHTV Staff Predictions for Chicago Bears vs Green Bay Packers

The Cheesehead TV staff gives their predictions for Sunday night's showdown between the Bears and the Packers.

NitschkeFromTheGrave's picture

December 12, 2021 at 09:49 am

"Aaron owns the Bears" (he said so... LOL)

Matt owns the Bears;

This rivalry is the most vicious in all of the sports world. They desperately want to free themselves of the dominion ownership of Aaron and Matt, they will be up for this game but it won't be enough. The bears and all their "FIB" fans will quietly go back home with heads lowered and humiliated.

And the real Ray looking down from the heavens will smile.

Green Bay by TEN.

Monica, fix me up a cigar for the game, this is going to be good....

Spock's picture

December 12, 2021 at 09:45 am

The Bears always play hard against the Packers, but they just don't have the horses to be competitive this year. Trap Game? Nah. At Lambeau this should be the game to break the "MLF always loses after the bye week" curse. I mean, "Always?". It's two games since he was the new coach. That's hardly a 'trend'. GPG!

PackfanNY's picture

December 12, 2021 at 09:58 am

My only surprise is that so many of the CHTV staff see da Bears getting more than 14 points. The Bears offense is offensive. As it is hard to watch and just not that good. This has a 30 something to 14 feel about it. Let’s say 38-14, Packers.

Packerlifer's picture

December 12, 2021 at 11:44 am

While I'm confident of a Packers' win tonight there's something to the old saying about not counting the chickens before the hatch.

A prime time night at Lambeau a few years ago: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_922HDRXCnU

Qoojo's picture

December 12, 2021 at 02:03 pm

I am looking past the bears. I am dooming the packers?

Leatherhead's picture

December 12, 2021 at 04:28 pm

We’re going to beat these guys like rented mules. I expect our best game of the season.