#PackersDaily: What's Love got to do with it?

Aaron chats with Packers fans about all things Green and Gold.

Earlier today, I held my Packers chat over on our YouTube channel talking all things Green and Gold.

Be sure to subscribe to the channel if you'd like to participate in future chats.

You can also listen to the podcast here:

Find all of my daily podcasts here.

April 20, 2021 at 01:59 pm

Love is all you need. signed Gute.

HarryHodag's picture

April 20, 2021 at 02:43 pm

I would sincerely hope Packers fans would show themselves to be a grade above the fans in New York and Chicago and give their untested QB a break until something is proven on the field.

The media and fans in those cities drove Sam Darnold and Mitch Trib. out of town. While both of them were playing, they were the butt of criticism from day 1.

All Jordan Love has done is do well in college and get drafted by the Packers.

Imagine your self having to follow not one, but two, Hall of Fame QB's onto the field.

PF4L's picture

April 20, 2021 at 04:41 pm

Imagine having to follow two HOF QB's.....imagine living through that hell.

Lets all sympathize with the life that is Jordan Love.

Imagine having to get by on 12 million dollars...fully guaranteed

PF4L's picture

April 20, 2021 at 04:55 pm

Harry...i think Bear fans were more upset with how the Bears traded up to get Trubisky than they were mad at Trubisky.

Criticism will happen with every team, every year. Just watch the draft to understand. That is the cost of being a Professional athlete, it comes with the territory.

It's bad enough to waste a 1st round pick on a QB, it's worse trading up for them.

It seems the critics....were right.

HarryHodag's picture

April 21, 2021 at 09:40 am

Based on what? He's yet to take a snap in a game!

A #1 pick is 'wasted' because the Packers chose not to bench a HOF QB for a rookie?

When do the Packers draft/train the next QB? After Rodgers retires/leaves and they go to the old retread store like New England?

The chorus was loud last year for a WIDE RECEIVER. Yet the Packers produced one of the most prolific offenses in the league.

All I ask is the 'fans' let the plan work out. If he's a bust, he's a bust. But to say he's a 'waste' at this stage is ridiculous.

BuckyBadger's picture

April 21, 2021 at 08:47 am

Except Love didn't play all that well in college his 2nd year. He was a stretch to be taken at that spot.

wildbill's picture

April 20, 2021 at 02:44 pm

Love=Kizer2.0

13TimeChamps's picture

April 20, 2021 at 02:52 pm

Thanks for posting that for the 50th time. Are you related to PF4L?

PF4L's picture

April 20, 2021 at 05:03 pm

Don't be bullied wildbill, post what you want to post.

It's still a free Country. No matter how hard others may cry.

Apparently i'm in 13Time's head as he brings my name up for no real reason other than to bully myself and other readers.

13TimeChamps's picture

April 20, 2021 at 04:31 pm

Are you stalking me? I feel violated.

PF4L's picture

April 20, 2021 at 04:57 pm

Grow up.

13TimeChamps's picture

April 20, 2021 at 08:14 pm

Here's a thought wildbill. Instead of posting Love=Kizer2.0 over and over....how about telling us why you feel that way?

13TimeChamps's picture

April 20, 2021 at 09:17 pm

Or not.

HarryHodag's picture

April 21, 2021 at 07:14 am

Based on what evidence?

Lphill's picture

April 20, 2021 at 03:50 pm

Well Love will be the starter in 2022, could turn out to be the biggest blunder in sports.

PF4L's picture

April 20, 2021 at 04:47 pm

Tread lightly my friend, you may be next on the Bully's list to be harassed.

I hesitate to warn you, citing more harassment myself.

But i refuse to be bullied. I'm not having it.

13TimeChamps's picture

April 20, 2021 at 04:37 pm

Aren't you the one who has been pushing the Packers to trade Rodgers, so he could win a SB elsewhere? Which would make Love the starter.

So, you're advocating for GB to commit the biggest blunder in sports history. But, at the same time, criticizing them for it.

Did I get that right?

PF4L's picture

April 20, 2021 at 04:58 pm

Looks like someone needs a tissue

13TimeChamps's picture

April 20, 2021 at 05:09 pm

For once I totally agree. Were you going to provide him one, or should I?

PF4L's picture

April 20, 2021 at 05:19 pm

Have the last word, have some ice cream, have some cookies, have some candy...anything.... just stop harassing the readers here.

13TimeChamps's picture

April 20, 2021 at 05:33 pm

Having a dialogue on a public forum where I have a different opinion is harassing?

Please explain.

13TimeChamps's picture

April 20, 2021 at 08:11 pm

Still waiting

HarryHodag's picture

April 21, 2021 at 07:15 am

Based on what evidence?

Rundepress's picture

April 21, 2021 at 07:11 am

Good post

BuckyBadger's picture

April 21, 2021 at 08:45 am

Nagler actually do any writing or reporting any more? The only content I see from him these days are these videos with no more insight to what is going on with the team then a guy at the end of the bar.