#PackersDaily: Bright side? Stress free weekend watching football...

Aaron chats with Packers fans worldwide prior to the start of a Packers-free Championship weekend.

Earlier today, I held my Packers chat over on our YouTube channel talking all things Green and Gold.

You can also listen to the podcast here:

Find all of my daily podcasts here.

Spock's picture

January 28, 2022 at 11:43 am

WTF is with CHTV constantly logging me out for "inactivity" when I'm reading or watching the content???!!!!
This needs to be fixed. 3 times now I've been logged out WHILE typing in a comment. At the very least give this more time. Anyone else having this problem? This new thing is really ruining my CHTV viewing experience!

Al, if you're monitoring this, why the automatic logout. I'm literally watching, reading, putting in thumbs up or down or commenting. How is this "inactivity" determined?

RedRight49's picture

January 28, 2022 at 03:40 pm

Same here - the past several days I have constantly been " logged out " - usually without having enough time to read through a popular thread and the comments before being - logged out.

And have to re-sign in every time following a " logged out ".

Hope this is a correctable glitch.

Coldworld's picture

January 28, 2022 at 06:32 pm

I’ve had the same issue, I assume it is anti-spam in intent, but it’s pretty fast sometimes and frustrating when it does it in mid comment. Some adjustments probably needed, but it does seem to have helped somewhat.

Hematite's picture

January 29, 2022 at 05:59 am

Yes I've been having the same issue for a number of days now.
Also my thumbs up/down feature doesn't work anymore.
Frustrating!!

BirdDogUni's picture

January 29, 2022 at 09:15 am

Why %'in hell do they log you out ever? It's not only frustrating, it's stupid... If you want people to spend time at CHTV, don't make it more difficult... SMH

Packerlifer's picture

January 28, 2022 at 05:26 pm

I don't know how bright the side of watching those other 4 teams in the conference championships instead of the Packers playing in one can be. The Pack beat 3 of those 4 in the regular season and could have made it a clean sweep if Aaron Rodgers had been more serious and informed about covid against Kansas City.

Irish_Cheesehead's picture

January 29, 2022 at 06:14 am

I’ll be rooting for Cincinnati just to see a new face in there but I have a feeling it’s going to end up KC vs Who Cares? in the SB

mbpacker's picture

January 29, 2022 at 10:52 am

I am having the same log off issue as well, getting to be annoying.

KKB's picture

January 31, 2022 at 01:54 am

Why/how can Mo Drayton still have a job?