Packer Transplants 200: Matt LaFleur is awesome

CheeseheadTV co-founders Corey Behnke and Aaron Nagler welcome Green Bay Packers head coach Matt LaFleur to celebrate the 200th episode of Packer Transplants LIVE.

Big time thanks to Matt LaFleur for joining us tonight.

Listen in...

Streaming audio - Press play

Download/Play Versions: Download/Play Podcast

Free Podcast Subscription Option

If you want to catch us live make sure to add Notifications on our Facebook  page or Subscribe to our Youtube page.

jeremyjjbrown's picture

October 07, 2020 at 07:39 pm

Wow!

Lphill's picture

October 07, 2020 at 08:50 pm

He was good but I would have liked if you guys asked him about any personnel moves like a big body for the D line , I think after today's releases they have 2 spots on the 53.

PackerAaron's picture

October 07, 2020 at 10:35 pm

If it had been Gutekunst, I probably would have.

Alberta_Packer's picture

October 08, 2020 at 09:29 am

Having MLF on the show - very cool. Corey's Q&A with MLF - cool. However Aaron's rant regarding A.Rs comments about the media (on the Pat McAfee podcast) - very uncool. I don't know the purpose of that harangue but it certainly harshed the buzz. Also the excessive use of expletives and a raised voice does not make for the most eloquent and winning argument.

PackerAaron's picture

October 08, 2020 at 09:35 am

Just because you don't enjoy the delivery method doesn't mean the message is wrong. Go Pack.

Alberta_Packer's picture

October 08, 2020 at 03:41 pm

So Aaron, what exactly was the message? Because what I heard, more than anything else, was an attempt to publicly admonish A.R. for his nuanced remarks about the media. Also I found your impassioned defense about Rob Demovsky's work ethic to be somewhat disingenuous - particularly given your prior remarks and opinion of him. You generally provide better content than what you did yesterday, so I'm not going to unsubscribe to CTV, as I also enjoy my interaction with the other contributors and commentors. I can appreciate that it is difficult to be brilliant all of the time.

SteelyPhil's picture

October 09, 2020 at 12:45 pm

Correct. There's no correlation between delivery method and the "rightness" of the message. In this case both the delivery method and the message were exaggerated to the point of farce and unnecessarily damaging to the brand you've built, particularly on your 200th episode where you had one of the biggest possible gets in the franchise on the show. It came across as the bitter grumblings of a guy with an axe to grind with AR12 because he hasn't come on Transplants (which, you know, is going to be impossible now if there was even a small chance of it happening before this episode dropped).

I'm still largely a fan of your work and the content here is excellent. You were off this week; even in your interview with MLF you seemed to be on edge for no apparent reason (the reason became apparent later on, I guess) and it was kind of uncomfortable to watch. We're all human and we're allowed to make mistakes. Doubling down isn't a good look. Go Pack.

KnockTheSnotOutOfYou's picture

October 08, 2020 at 10:02 am

I thought it was enjoyable! Social distancing with Zoom and a call in can come across lame, but you did a good job keeping it enrertaining.

madtowndan's picture

October 08, 2020 at 01:06 pm

Tell us what you really think Aaron!

mbpacker's picture

October 08, 2020 at 02:17 pm

Nags- I fully support what you do and enjoy your daily shows. I do wish that you would tone down the swearing a bit. I know a few Catholic Nuns who watch your show and they are on their knees praying for you. Just saying- Go Pack Go!

greengold's picture

October 12, 2020 at 11:40 am

Great job, guys. You're awesome. Super fun interview with Matt LaFleur. I don't mind your asking some of the tough questions. Whatever. People need to relax. This was fun, Matt clearly thinks it is fun, or he wouldn't be doing it, and it took the edge off the bye week. You guys rOcK!

It was a happy hour conversation. Made me happy. Thanks Corey & Aaron! Don't change.

GoPackGo!