Green Bay Packers 2020 Season Prediction

Aaron gives his prediction for the Green Bay Packers 2020 season.

PackfanNY's picture

September 11, 2020 at 01:55 pm

This is fair. 11-5 seems realistic. I too am still concerned with the run defense. Packers have also had very good fortune last season with a limited amount of injuries. I still don’t buy our depth at DLine, ILB and WR. Obviously, an injury to Clark, Kirksey or Adams and they would have problems. Compare that to say the OLB or OL positions where we have options. I think we all don’t want to think about an injury to QB1. Let the season begin and Go Pack Go.

jannes bjornson's picture

September 11, 2020 at 05:32 pm

I'll venture one more win from my 2019 prediction and go with 12-4. The Vikings showed how to take down Brees in NOLA.

Tarynfor12's picture

September 11, 2020 at 02:42 pm

9-7..... No more, but can be less.

Guam's picture

September 12, 2020 at 08:05 am

You do like the dark side Taryn. I see a minimum of 10-6 and am hoping for 11-5.

Tarynfor12's picture

September 12, 2020 at 11:55 am

So one less win in a prediction and I'm on the dark side.

Lare's picture

September 12, 2020 at 12:13 pm

Looks like the over/under on the line for the dark side is 9.5.

13TimeChamps's picture

September 12, 2020 at 09:20 am

You're always so full of sunshine and positivity. How do you do it?

Tundraboy's picture

September 12, 2020 at 09:52 am

Well that's an underwhelming guess.

Qoojo's picture

September 11, 2020 at 05:53 pm

Sight unseen predictions. I think Rodgers alone is worth 8 wins, as long as he likes the coach, and it sounds like he and MLF are buds. So 8+ wins.

Bearmeat's picture

September 12, 2020 at 12:26 pm

Until 2018, I'd have agreed with you. The player we saw last year was not worth 8+ by himself. Mayyyyybe 3.

Qoojo's picture

September 12, 2020 at 06:44 pm

Then you do not understand how great Rodgers is at protecting the ball for a QB.

flackcatcher's picture

September 11, 2020 at 07:05 pm

Good news is the Packers are a full year into both offense and defense schemes. Veteran starting groups are on both sides of the ball. In this strange football year that is a huge advantage, at least early on. Beyond that, not a clue. I want to believe that this Packer team is back to being one of the elite teams in this league. Looking forward to noon this Sunday...

spaces's picture

September 12, 2020 at 03:24 am

These matches are always so much fun to watch and had a great game like always, keep going and thanks for the video

Bearmeat's picture

September 12, 2020 at 12:30 pm

My personal guess has been 9-7 and being the 4 seed. Winning the WC round and losing in the Divisional round, then watching ARod get traded to Las Vegas in March.

But I have long looked at the half empty glass and thought: "I think it's piss" guy. ;P

Packers0808's picture

September 12, 2020 at 11:14 pm

Be bright and shiny Packers 14-2

badaxed's picture

September 13, 2020 at 01:06 am

I predict that a VFW Post in green bay will be rich when the NFL folds due to politics.