Extra Cheese: Za'Darius snubbed again

Aaron chats with Packers fans after the All Pro selections are revealed. Za'Darius Smith is conspicuous by his absence from the first team.

Earlier this afternoon I held my Packers chat over on our YouTube channel, brought to you by Festival Foods. You can catch the replay below.

Be sure to subscribe to the channel if you'd like to participate in future chats.

You can also listen to the podcast here:

Find all of my daily podcasts here.

Kevin Carpenter's picture

January 03, 2020 at 08:16 pm

I don't understand how he got snubbed AGAIN. He was the most disruptive edge rusher in the ENTIRE NFL and led the league with 90-something pressures. He was also the #1 most double teamed rusher in the league and still got through for 13.5 sacks. I don't get it.

Irish_Cheesehead's picture

January 03, 2020 at 09:22 pm

All-Pro. Pro Bowl. It’s all about name recognition and popularity. Doesn’t matter how you play. It used to mean something. Now the whole thing is a joke.

Lphill's picture

January 03, 2020 at 10:10 pm

He will just have to be a beast in the playoffs , I think he and Preston are going to make some plays and put some fear in opposing quarterbacks.

sonomaca's picture

January 04, 2020 at 12:39 am

Bakhtiari had a down year. They got the wrong Packer.

I think Z’ is going to be really, really mad.

murf7777's picture

January 04, 2020 at 06:25 am

Especially the first half, but came on in the second half of the year. Maybe he was a bit injured?

moco27's picture

January 04, 2020 at 06:06 am

The snub is the best thing that could have happened to the G. I predict that Z will make every team pay for this mistake and we will enjoy the show all the way to the SB. Go Pack Go

murf7777's picture

January 04, 2020 at 06:23 am

Packers are disrespected as a team and individuals and should be a point of contention moving forward. Z deserves the accolades. That said, I love adding fuel to the fire. GPG!

HarrisonWilliam's picture

January 20, 2020 at 06:08 pm

Based on the article I read for <a href="https://celebsheight.org/za-darius-smith-height"> Za'Darius Smith Height</a> he will be a great champion in his future.