CHTV chats Packers with...the Packers

Aaron joined Mike Spofford to talk training camp, Family Night and all things Green and Gold.

So, this happened.

Oppy's picture

August 05, 2019 at 07:18 pm

Absolutely fan-effin-tastic, guys.
As one of the many OG CHTV readers, I gotta say.. It didn't look like the day would ever come.

Does the change in guard have anything to do with the opportunity? Or did they just finally give in to your overtures?

Well done, very happy for you guys.

Bearmeat's picture

August 05, 2019 at 07:28 pm

Agreed with Oppy. I've been reading CHTV as the best Packer coverage/op-eds out there since before Favre-Gate in 2008. I guess that qualifies me as an OG. And I never thought this day would come.

I wonder if Murphy had a change of heart? Regardless. Glad to see this.

Oppy's picture

August 05, 2019 at 07:42 pm

Yeah, you're OG. LOL.

I'm pretty sure, not entirely sure, but pretty sure the off season preceding the 2007 season was CHTV inaugural. I logged in daily as I was living out of state taking care of my ailing mother that year.. it was a little bit of home and respite for me.

Bearmeat's picture

August 05, 2019 at 08:36 pm

Do you remember "Andrew in Atlanta" and his guest post Titled "Brett Favre is a Viking." LOL! I miss that guy.

And whatever happened to Fitzcore 1256. He was awesome too. :(

Coldworld's picture

August 06, 2019 at 07:06 am

Maybe Mark Murphy will let CHTV get accredited ... wasted sitting across the street. This helps drive your fan base in the modern era Mr. Murphy.

GilbertBurger's picture

August 05, 2019 at 07:53 pm

Wow I just discovered this a few months ago but this is the exact type of analysis I’ve been looking for. Keep it up!

Mojo's picture

August 05, 2019 at 11:43 pm

Never seen Nagler so clean shaven and exfoliated.

Coldworld's picture

August 06, 2019 at 07:03 am

I admit, I thought the same. Very good showing Mr Nagler. They should have you on regularly of course.

WestCoastPackerBacker's picture

August 06, 2019 at 06:37 pm

Clean shaven AND clean language!

Iowapackerfan's picture

August 06, 2019 at 08:30 am

Glad to see they let you in the door, Nags. Even gladder to hear you comment on that! Well played, sir! But couldn't they have at least said "Aaron Nagler of Cheesehead TV?" Would that have hurt?