Brandon Underwood Under Investigation In Sexual Assault Case

Three sources familiar with the case told the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel that second-year cornerback Brandon Underwood is under investigation in the sexual assault case first reported this afternoon.

From the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel:

Police are investigating a member of the Green Bay Packers in connection with an alleged sexual assault of two women Saturday morning at a condo in Lake Delton.

Three sources familiar with the case told the Journal Sentinel second-year cornerback Brandon Underwood is that player.

Hey Brandon! Your head coach just went out of his way to call you the "most improved player" from your rookie class! What are you gonna do next?

NickGBP's picture

June 05, 2010 at 11:47 pm

"Several players who wished to remain anonymous said he had been a problem since he was drafted in the sixth round in 2009 out of Cincinnati"

Sellin' a brother out. Doesn't sound like he's well liked if players are saying things like that after a charge like this. Doesn't look good.

ZeroTolerence's picture

June 06, 2010 at 12:12 am

On a high and needed to PARTY!

Mel's picture

June 06, 2010 at 12:18 am

I hope this isn't true. If you read the police report on GBPG you will see that the two women changed their story from more than one person sexually assulted them to just one after interviews... Makes you wonder.. If its true I hope we dump him on his ear.. If its not true just two women looking for some cash...

CJ in Guatemala's picture

June 06, 2010 at 12:21 am

The accused Packer, admitted having sex with those girls though.

FITZCORE1252's picture

June 06, 2010 at 01:26 am

"If its true I hope we dump him on his ear"

I guess I just can't envision a scenario where a 195lb dude physically restrains and rapes TWO 30+ year old GROWN-ASS-WOMEN. Don't buy it. Not for a second. GOLD DIGGERS! Oh, not to mention the fact... why would he have to? From the info I've read, this whole thing seems laughable. Just a coupe of 'PROs' trying to hit the big payday. PERIOD (that's for you dude... you know who you are) 8-)

GBP 4 LIFE

nerdmann's picture

June 06, 2010 at 01:41 am

Agreed. But still. Dude, DON'T PUT YOURSELF IN THAT POSITION.

FITZCORE1252's picture

June 06, 2010 at 02:15 am

You're right. But man, that's so much easier said than done. 23 isn't too far in my rearview, I remember what I was up to!

I bet he didn't even realize he was in "that position" 'till the Cops were at the door though. I'm sure those older chicks calmed any nerves/reservations he may have had.

You are right though, "when in doubt... don't whip it out". LOL (I'm gonna patent that phrase too, and sell it to Cochran... between that phrase and the 'consent' forms, I'm gonna get rich off this shit!).

Seriously though Brandon, this best not mess up your availability at any point in time. Serious!

WOOOOOOT

GBP 4 LIFE

nerdmann's picture

June 06, 2010 at 02:18 am

Hopefully, this is a wake up call. Rather have someone learn like this than to go to far and really F' up.

CJ in Guatemala's picture

June 06, 2010 at 12:19 am

Seems like RS had it right, sad thing of course. Now we will have to see how everything pans out.

PackersRS's picture

June 06, 2010 at 01:21 pm

Told ya. It's what Darwin had in mind when he formulated the Theory of Evolution... ;)

(plus, a poster at Packerforum.com had already said there was discussions that it was Underwood...)

FITZCORE1252's picture

June 06, 2010 at 12:32 am

Kid tagged two broads. After some deliberation (and probably a few phone calls to friends to brag) they realized there could possibly be monetary gains if they cried foul.

The thing is no way does Brandon restrain two 30 something grown-ass-women and rape them against their will. This whole thing stinks to high heaven of gold digging BITCHES. Just my take... been wrong before.

GBP 4 LIFE

P.S. - Brandon, Internet high five kid... NICE (just be smarter next time... I'm patenting 'consent' forms for pro athletes, I got ya Bud!).

CJ in Guatemala's picture

June 06, 2010 at 12:37 am

Seems like a legit shot at a lucrative business right there, no joke.

Ron LC's picture

June 06, 2010 at 09:29 am

Fitz - Soon to become the "Bill Gates" to stupid NFL players. There will be no end to the "upside" of that business. Don't forget the maintenance contracts and you might want to "Beta Test" the final product with Rothlesburg.

lebowski's picture

June 06, 2010 at 12:38 am

You had a golden opportunity in front of you. Can you possibly be more of an idiot??! I don't care how much it hurt to see Favre throw all over us, you are a jackass who deserves to hit the streets.

FITZCORE1252's picture

June 06, 2010 at 01:18 am

Sorry dude. I can't beat up a "KID" in his early 20's for not passing on a menage. Can't do it. Pro ball player or not. A "KID" that age is programmed to 'get a little hay for the Donkey", you can't deny human nature. Does it suck? Yes. Can I blame him? No.

3:00 AM, you're with two girls (all got your buzz on), and they say it's go time??? What's a "KID" to do. God Bless you Brandon, I hope you wrapped 'IT' up, and I hope this all works out for you. I'd be a hypocrite if I said 'shame on you... learn something from this, and move on.

GBP 4 LIFE

P.S.- Consent forms anyone??? Sounds funny... you heard it here 1st!

nerdmann's picture

June 06, 2010 at 01:44 am

Again I agree, but if other players are anonymously saying he's been a problem since day one, then I'm concerned. I mean, these guys are all young bucks. They're probably all hitting it with the trifecta. How come only Brandon gets called out for it?
Consent forms sound like a very good idea. Then again, those could fall into the wrong hands too. LOL.

FITZCORE1252's picture

June 06, 2010 at 01:55 am

Yeah, that 'problem from the beginning' is concerning, tonight was the 1st I heard of that. I'm simply speaking of the threesome, I can't vilify him for that.

Anyone know if Brandon is married?

Jack's picture

June 06, 2010 at 02:03 am

Brandon is married and has two kids under the age of 2.

FITZCORE1252's picture

June 06, 2010 at 02:30 am

Well then Jack, the guy is a first class Dickhead. And there is no denying that. That being said, adulterers suiting up for the G&G (or any franchise) is not a new concept. As long as he didn't break the law, I'm not gonna judge a guy on what kind of a family man he is, I'm in no position to do so. Maybe he and his wife have an 'open' relationship? Who knows? I sure don't.

PackersRS's picture

June 06, 2010 at 01:25 pm

A FREAKING MEN Fitz!

2 girls wanna have sex with you at the same time, you're in your early 20's, but, no, you immediately think they could be gold-diggers, so you don't do it?

THAT'S CRAZY!

I mean, now I'm a lawyer, so everything I do I think about possible legal consequences, but if I had that opportunity back then, I would've done the same...

PackersRS's picture

June 06, 2010 at 01:26 pm

Correction... Didn't know he was married. EDIT BUTTON!!!!! Delete the previous message.

Kid is scum. Want him to be cut. Don't care if he has potential.

FITZCORE1252's picture

June 06, 2010 at 03:33 pm

What if he and his 'wife' have an 'agreement'? For some people stepping out on the wife or husband is no big deal. I don't get it, but that's how some people operate.

But something tells me there is a very pissed off young lady at the Underwood home.

PackersRS's picture

June 06, 2010 at 05:04 pm

You're right, there could be this kind of situation.

But, like you said, very unlikely...

K1EEKID's picture

June 06, 2010 at 01:13 am

James Lofton called from a stairwell somewhere in GB to tell lebowski to calm down.

Jack's picture

June 06, 2010 at 01:39 am

I feel bad for Donald Driver, whose charity softball event today (Sunday) will be overshadowed by this incident.

FITZCORE1252's picture

June 06, 2010 at 02:01 am

SCREW THAT! It's a fundraiser. We both know everyone and their Grandma's gonna try to get a ticket to that thing tomorrow... hoping to see one of the now "infamous 7"! If his goal is to raise $$$, tomorrow's not going to disappoint!

Jack's picture

June 06, 2010 at 02:04 am

True enough.

nerdmann's picture

June 06, 2010 at 02:19 am

New favorite player: Pat Lee.

FITZCORE1252's picture

June 06, 2010 at 02:31 am

WOW

M
E

T
O
O

aussiepacker's picture

June 06, 2010 at 03:58 am

Damn after getting praises from the coach and everything. Seems like things just turned from good to bad for brandon very quickley. Got to agree with fitz though if it was consensual you cant blame the dude for going for it, Unless he is married of course. This could affect that cornerback depth TT thinks we have.

dgtalmn's picture

June 06, 2010 at 06:39 am

I think he needs to NOT follow in Ben's footsteps.

dilligaff's picture

June 06, 2010 at 08:12 am

Lets see what do we have here, a young NFL player whose career is on the up swing and his coach just singled him out of all the players trying to make the squad to give him praise on his talents.

He is married with kids on a boys night out with a condo to crash in. Its well after midnight and an opportunity presents itself with 2 women.

So we have no wife in the area, big condo with many rooms, 2 women, and everybody is buzzed and feeling good at 4 in the morning.

Understandable, bad situation, and its not surprising the next day you are talking to the police.

Packmandan's picture

June 06, 2010 at 10:58 am

Sounds like a VIKEQUEENS setup

Aaron Rogders's picture

June 06, 2010 at 08:27 am

Don't let the little head do the thinking for the big head

DAWG's picture

June 06, 2010 at 09:37 am

Ohhh My Jolly Underwood,
Better start looking for depth at CB too

Ron LC's picture

June 06, 2010 at 09:38 am

So much for the term "Student Athlete". It should be, "Money source who poses as a Student". Brain function not mandatory.

Packmandan's picture

June 06, 2010 at 11:05 am

It doesn't matter what the circumstances were. How stupid can you be. Ben Worthlessberger want a be. Do ya have to put our Packers on the map for that type of crap. Gold diggers or not pull your head out. Our organization is suppose to be above that. Gotta go.

nypacker's picture

June 06, 2010 at 11:26 am

Now this is where it gets interesting, do we release Underwood? We're in a Superbowl winning mood and media distractions are simply inexcusable. If he really has all the potential in the world he should be able to find another team willing to give him a chance. As for us, will it finally force TT into getting a quality FA CB now?

PackersRS's picture

June 06, 2010 at 01:28 pm

I say release the dickhead and go get yourself some Richard Marshall

chazman's picture

June 06, 2010 at 12:14 pm

C'mon Jarrett Bush, take one for the team. You were there . . right?

Not Fooled's picture

June 06, 2010 at 12:24 pm

Obviously Mr Underwood did not realize that he needed to treat these two very classy ladies like the Queen of England and ask them to tea after their consentual encounter in order to avoid them becoming offended and calling the police. This is why so many pro athletes hang out in Vegas. At least out there they tell you the price upfront.

ZeroTolerence's picture

June 06, 2010 at 05:28 pm

I live in Vegas. Touche!

Jon's picture

June 06, 2010 at 02:08 pm

I am skeptical about whether or not it was consential sex, the women did change their story.. and why on earth would they go to a cabin with a bunch of football players after a night at the bar...... that said, true or not.. Underwood should not have put himself in that situation.

bomdad's picture

June 06, 2010 at 03:19 pm

Non-consent assault includes getting felt up or molested while you are asleep or passed out, or whatever half conscious state you are in.

When you wake up and your pants are undone, you dont really have a straight story to tell the police.

retiredgrampa's picture

June 06, 2010 at 05:23 pm

Whatever comes of this, I hope it's over quickly, either way. This team is on its way and nothing should be allowed to slow its progress.

nerdmann's picture

June 06, 2010 at 05:40 pm

Doesn't really sound like teammates are rallying around him.

“Unfortunately one person kind of put himself in a situation that kind of dampened this weekend a little bit. It is unfortunate, there’s no doubt about it. But everybody showed up today, trying to move forward, trying to put that behind us and wipe our hands clean.”

“It’s unfortunate that you’re portrayed in a negative way. It’s unfortunate, a little aggravating. But we need to move forward and that’s what we did today.”

Tarynfor12's picture

June 06, 2010 at 06:19 pm

Do these young guys READ?The fucking newspapers,blogs,twitter,facebook,every dam kind of MEDIA just had a field day with this shit,i;e Big Douchebag Ben and the loser of losers Lawrence Taylor.WHY and HOW the fuck can you get in this situation after that shit.Again,CAN these assholes READ. Maybe this is why the DEFENSE gets toasted at times.Guilty or NOT,STUPIDITY and IGNORANCE is no defense!!!