15 Things To Watch

A compilation of the media's "5 Things To Watch" meme for those of you who have trouble thinking for yourselves.

As always, our friends in the media have provided us with their lists of "5 Things To Watch" in tonight's game. The links are compiled below for those of you who have trouble thinking for yourselves:

JS Online

Green Bay Press Gazette

ESPN Milwaukee

Jack's picture

August 26, 2010 at 01:18 am

"The links are compiled below for those of you who have trouble thinking for yourselves."

My, aren't WE superior?

MarkinMadison's picture

August 26, 2010 at 04:53 am

Could be interpreted as "superior." Aasron's quip is kind of ironic given that Carriveau (who I've followed from site to site over the last few years) drew me in with links and a nice bit of summary/analysis, and now he's here on this site doing the same thing. Which leads to my real point - this post by Aaron was maybe a little lazy. No value added. Aaron, you're smarter than this.

Franklin Hillside's picture

August 26, 2010 at 07:34 am

It's a joke fellas...simmer down.

MarkinMadison's picture

August 26, 2010 at 01:27 pm

Joke or not, he could have written something.

PackersRS's picture

August 26, 2010 at 01:58 pm

For a playoff game? Which he himself deemed meaningless?

That would be kind of hypocritical, right?

WoodyG's picture

August 26, 2010 at 10:35 am

Most comments (joke or not) by anyone have a degree of truth in them ...... It's called insensitivity ....... Not a good way to keep readers coming back.

So if there are people who appreciate "5 Things To Watch" (And have for years) then they have 'trouble thinking for themselves' ......... Nagler, don't ever think about going into politics.

j4a1's picture

August 26, 2010 at 10:52 am

LMAO...people are a little sensitive over here! I though that was pretty funny!

cow42's picture

August 26, 2010 at 10:54 am

I love this site but I hate football/Packer "snobs".

PackerAaron's picture

August 26, 2010 at 03:38 pm

Wow, tough room. I'll remember - no more fun while I'm ON VACATION.

Jesus Christ.

MarkinMadison's picture

August 26, 2010 at 06:58 pm

Damn straight skippy. When we come to your free web site we expect class-A caliber stuff all of the time. Now quit slacking! :-) Seriously, I apologize, enjoy your vacation.