Random Green Bay Packers thoughts and bits are the topic fo' the day. As many of you already know, it is light on substance out there, but I still have a few.
- I get that the whole going to the combine thing for CHTV is pretty cool. I sent Nagler a congratulatory email (no response) as this is truly unprecedented. I imagine I will watch the whole vainglorious spectacle (or at least check it out for a minute) myself, but I can't help but wonder how exciting that actually can be? I imagine rubbing elbows is a far bigger priority than actually finding out who looks great for the Pack because that is simply a crap shoot. Quite frankly, the only thing that comes out of the combine is super big suck list for future reference. I'll be eagerly awaiting the outcome of this partially funded step into the unknown.
- Craig Hentrich finally called her quits huh? No one ever brings it up, but we could have had that guy for years. We all think Ryan was a bad move, let's talk about Hentrich. Seventeen year career, pro bowler, plenty of Super Bowl appearances. Dumb.
- I have been reading this debate going on in an editorial in the Oshkosh press. I don't know if this is really any new argument, but it is interesting to get the takes from others who may not be football fanatics.
- I need a decent video camera in a bad way. I wanted to continue making the morning minute and even started a version of Packers Lounge Cribs. But, the video quality sucks big time. I can't foot the bill on that, so if you have a extra HD video camera laying around in your car, send it right here.
- Seriously, how cool would it be to go to this school? It's also nice to see guys thinking ahead, especially when it's probably wise.
That's all I got, I can't wait for boring time to be over. I still stick to my premise that all of this is nonsense at this point. We will see.
- Like Like
- 0 points