With the nightmare of a week this has been, it's a small blessing to have some playoff football to look forward to. Here's this week's six pack for your Packers pleasure.
The Six Pack
1. If you read my in-depth analysis of this weekend's game, I promised that the outcome of my fishing trip would directly determine the outcome of this week's Packer's game. Sometimes a streak of luck is all you need. Well, I caught some fish and had a good time. Then, on the way home some lady stopped in the middle of the four lane expressway in a blizzard and totaled my car. However, I walked away without a scratch. I would say the streak is on. Your Green Bay Packers will win 27-14, putting the game out of reach in the early parts of the fourth quarter.
2. I still don't know quite what this is, but the Packers girl is in dead last among the finalists.
3. If you didn't catch "Around The Lounge" make sure and check it out. I am looking for people interested in being panelists on the next show. Please contact me if you are interested. All you need is a webcam.
4. I was browsing the Green Bay Press-Gazette's article that looked back on pre-season predictions. I just went and looked at mine. Although I was off on some things, there are others that made my skin crawl. Freaky.
5. This NFL Hog index really intrigues me. I am seeing it around more and more. Every time I see it, it predicts the Green Bay Packers make the dance. Finally, a system that works.
6. What is you were to run 10,001 simulations of this Sunday's game based on a rigorous analysis of each team that considers strength-of-schedule-adjusted team and player ratings and then makes modifications for injuries and depth at each position? Let's find out.
- Like Like
- 0 points