I haven't taken any time to take a peek around the Packer blogosphere lately. With a busy day ahead, this talentless #$%^ needs to spread the love with a little Six-Pack action.
1. ESPN is debating what organization should be called "America's Team?" Perhaps ESPN will crown the Pack with the title after stripping "Titletown" from the billboard.
2. In case you hadn't heard, Brent Favre has put down a chunk of change on a pad in Minny. Yawn. At least it's a condo, that way he can move easily in week eight after being relegated to third string.
3. Brandon over at Acme Packing company has been doing a nice little series on the top players on the Pack right now. I don't know if I agree with them all (especially Clifton at #8) but I will let you decide for yourself. Thoughts?
4. Brain at Railbird Central is surmising that the Packers may only keep two tight ends on the roster this season. I guess that could easily be the case. However, I hope for the sake of the organization that they have a veteran free-agent in mind just in case. I'm sorry, but I don't want to see Travis Havner starting anywhere but on special teams.
5. I really, really, really wanted to go to the Packer vs. Favre matchup at Lambeau. Unfortunately, tickets are already starting at over $300.00. I may have to sell my refrigerator box to get there.
6. Last, but not least, CheeseheadTV is talking about the progress made by second year corner Patrick Lee. Is he the future dime back? Sounds like he might be.
There's your Six-Pack. Drink it down.
- Like Like
- 0 points