Wells and Hall Added To Injury Report

Scott Wells and Korey Hall were added to the official injury report after practice today, along with some other injury updates.

Center Scott Wells and fullback Korey Hall were added to the list of walking wounded for the Packers today. While McCarthy deemed Wells' injury as minor, he seemed a bit more concerned about Hall's:

Korey Hall's back just kind of locked up on him there at the beginning of practice, so we’ll see how he responds to treatment today and see where Korey is at in the morning.

If Hall were to be unable to go on Sunday second year man Quinn Johnson would take his place.

In other injury news, Donald Driver was able to do some limited work, Ryan Pickett was back in pads and participating as was Chad Clifton.

Interestingly enough, Clay Matthews was yet again in street clothes and not participating. Supposedly his absence from any drills or team work has nothing to do with the hamstring that has given him problems the last two years and is only a product of the shin injury that has caused him to sit out the week before the Cowboys game.

Andyman's picture

November 18, 2010 at 04:52 pm

"And if you believe that, I know a Nigerian prince who just needs your bank account information to send you a large sum of money."

Freakin priceless.

Oppy's picture

November 18, 2010 at 06:34 pm

Aaron must be talking about Charlie Peprah.. :)

FITZCORE1252's picture

November 18, 2010 at 08:30 pm

WOWZERS!

I know that guy too!!!!

I just sent him $20 and he's going to drop several million into my checking account first thing Monday morning!

Later Losers, I've got Oceanfront property to research.

Phillthy Phill's picture

November 18, 2010 at 07:28 pm

Flight of the Concords refrence nice

RickyBobby's picture

November 18, 2010 at 07:48 pm

I'd trade one Hall for a Driver and a Pickett 8 days a week.

lebowski's picture

November 18, 2010 at 10:24 pm

Don't underestimate Hall's importance. He's having a hell of a year blocking.

FITZCORE1252's picture

November 18, 2010 at 11:36 pm

When there was talk about who should be cut among the FB's alot of people were saying Hall... I totally disagreed. The kid is solid, not spectacular, just solid... that's all I want from a FB.

But I'm with JimmyTimmy, for a healthy Pickett and D.D. I'd live without Hall all day every day.

GBP 4 LIFE

foundinidaho's picture

November 20, 2010 at 12:20 pm

What lebowski said.

thepretzelhead's picture

November 20, 2010 at 09:44 am

and you would be the GM of the Vikings

andrew's picture

November 19, 2010 at 01:13 am

this is starting to worry me maybe clay should cut some weight he has put on a lot of weight the past year or two having this nagging injury could lead to a short career and we all dont want that... he is a stud and this constant injury is someting that someone on the packer training staff should be concerned about what are we payin them for? fix the mans leg!

JD's picture

November 19, 2010 at 02:02 pm

Just read over at packersnews.com that everyone that is on teh injury report is "probable" except for Driver, Pickett and Hall who are "questionable" but are expected to go. This is great news.