Video: Throwback Weekend Feature Presentation

Footage from the Saturday night Tweet-Up to the Sunday afternoon tailgate captures the spirit of #ThrowbackWeekend.

Thanks to all who made this possible. See you next year.

bryce's picture

October 18, 2011 at 07:08 pm

looks fun

foundinidaho's picture

October 18, 2011 at 07:19 pm

Very nice job, Brian. Thanks for the flattering lighting. (I mean that. Sincerely.) Definitely working out more before Throwback Weekend 2.0.

packersplanet's picture

October 18, 2011 at 07:38 pm

damn, you guys do it right

jdondlinger's picture

October 18, 2011 at 07:46 pm

Looks like a hell of a lot of fun. Hope to be able to make it next year.

DrCatalase's picture

October 18, 2011 at 07:54 pm

Looks great sorry I missed it!

Chad Toporski's picture

October 18, 2011 at 08:03 pm

"Jersey" Al sighting!

Seriously going to make the effort to be there next year if #ThrowbackWeekend 2.0 goes down.

KCousineau09's picture

October 18, 2011 at 10:26 pm

Oh there will be a 2.0. Already had preliminary talks about it. And why wouldn't we...11 or 12 months in advance.

Only major change we'll do is make sure #ThrowbackWeekend happens for a 3:15pm game...regardless of the uniforms they wear.

FITZCORE1252's EVO's picture

October 19, 2011 at 12:06 pm

Great call, I'm there. Announce it as early as possible if you would. Thanks.

Ruppert's picture

October 18, 2011 at 10:47 pm

It was really cool to stop by the tailgate for a bit and meet a bunch of you cats. I stopped by when the videographer was eating, so I managed to keep my face off camera entirely. Very cool, though.

packsmack25's picture

October 19, 2011 at 10:24 am

You were like a ghost! I thought I had imagined meeting you! Still, great to know you buddy.

Ruppert's picture

October 19, 2011 at 11:02 am

Likewise, for sure. Wish I could have had more time, but I came and went from Green Bay all in the same day, so I just didn't have much time to stick around.

Brian Carriveau's picture

October 19, 2011 at 11:03 am

Next time I want to taste some RuppertBrau!

Ruppert's picture

October 19, 2011 at 11:25 am

That can certainly be arranged! I didn't plan on coming to this one, then my mom won 2 tickets to the game in a church raffle a couple weeks before the game. By the time she won them, I didn't have time to get any time off work-that's why my brother and I just kinda breezed in and out of town on game day.

If I can plan it in advance, I'll be happy to bring a keg of homebrew to a future get-together.

djbonney138's picture

October 19, 2011 at 01:32 am

I thought I was over the depression that I was suffering from not being there...but as soon as I saw Aunt Gert it all came rushing back. Excuse me...I need a minute. *crying*

andrewgarda's picture

October 19, 2011 at 07:37 am

Nice work guys - I wonder if I could get out there for the next one....... even if I'm not a Packers fan, I can be one for the day!

KCousineau09's picture

October 19, 2011 at 11:10 am

Andrew, the more the merrier. My buddy Don came from Detroit (Lions season ticket holder & fan) and he had an absolute blast. He's been to numerous Super Bowls, Stanley Cup playoff games, and other huge sporting events and he ranked his trip to Lambeau right up there at the top of his list.

If you, Corey, & Aaron are coming from NYC maybe CHTV can just charter a plane. Jersey Al & Thad Collins can jump on board too.

PackersThad's picture

October 19, 2011 at 04:34 pm

Yeah, the New York/NJ contingent needs to be bigger next time! We probably could just rent a private plane to Green Bay!

djprotege's picture

October 19, 2011 at 09:20 am

Thats awesome, I am going next year!

matteo's picture

October 19, 2011 at 03:27 pm

love it....packer europe nation will be there next year...

guys, probably u dont know but there are a lot of cheeseheds here in europe...check out the group...we are on facebook...GO PACK GO!!!

JohnRehor's picture

October 19, 2011 at 04:35 pm

This is so good-thank you so much for putting this together for all to see. Serves as a great memento of a great weekend!

Rich Fercy's picture

October 19, 2011 at 10:14 pm

Thanks to all for a great time Saturday and Sunday. It was wonderful meeting Jersey Al, Brian C, John Rehor, Corey, CD et all.
We were not at the Abbey Bar an hour and talk started about next year. As big as the crowd ended up, it might have to be held at the Lambeau Field Atrium!
Thank you all very much for putting it together. Can't wait for 2.0. Rich Fercy,
PackersHallofFame.com

Paul Dier's picture

October 29, 2011 at 09:11 am

Definitely looked like a great time..I want to go next year for sure