Video: Postgame Browns Vs Packers

Here are vids we found this week at Packer Video.
What better way to start than highlights of last night's game.

More videos from this week:

• B.J. Raji finally gets signed and then talks about it
  • Nick Barnett scares Matt Flynn with his now infamous truck horn
  • The Packers celebrated their 90th Anniversary this week. Go pack!
  • 0 points

JerseyPackFan's picture

August 16, 2009 at 04:48 pm

I loved the epic "fail" on the part of the fan in the front row not catching Donald Driver during his Lambeau Leap.

FITZCORE1252's picture

August 16, 2009 at 06:33 pm

What's with the discrepency in the year we were founded? All the packer gear with a date on it says "Est. 1921", but it's really 1919.-

It pisses me off 'cause that's just another thing that I argue with my Bear fan buddies about. They say they're a year older, but really we are.-

Yeah, I'm 30 years old and am well aware how lame that is to argue about but, c'mon they're Bear fans for crying out loud!

GBP 4 LIFE

retiredgrampa's picture

August 16, 2009 at 07:26 pm

Maybe I'm too "high" now after the D shut out the Browns, but I can't help but wonder how good we can be when Raji and Matthews get in there. I also wonder if Bishop & Chillar will ever be allowed to unseat Hawk and Barnett. Seems to me they've earned it.

WoodyG's picture

August 16, 2009 at 07:34 pm

You say again, Aaron ? Vanilla in the preseason:
    ____________
    “We could try and decipher a little bit about what we thought we were going to see, but you never know in that first preseason if they’re going to be vanilla or they’re going to be bringing the house,” Browns left tackle Joe Thomas(notes) said. “They definitely wanted to show as much of their blitzing package as they could.”

FITZCORE1252's picture

August 16, 2009 at 08:37 pm

Joe Thomas knows nothing of which he speaks. That was just the tip of the iceberg my friend... tip of the iceberg!

GBP 4 LIFE

misterj's picture

August 16, 2009 at 08:54 pm

I'm sure they weren't actually planning to blitz players to "bring a lot" at the browns, they were just testing how individual players performed on particular ways to rush in game situations.
    ...which is exactly what the preseason is supposed to be used for.

Nick's picture

August 17, 2009 at 06:57 am

According to Bishop in the post game interview on Packers.com those were just the base concepts and they have a lot more they didn't show.