#PackersDaily: NFL owners never miss an opportunity to be the worst

Aaron chats with Packers fans worldwide as the league and the players association continue to negotiate issues surrounding the start of training camp amidst the Covid-19 pandemic.

Earlier this morning, I held my Packers chat over on our YouTube channel, talking all things Green and Gold.

Be sure to subscribe to the channel if you'd like to participate in future chats.

You can also listen to the podcast here:

Find all of my daily podcasts here.

Brad.S's picture

July 09, 2020 at 02:15 am

Thanks, Aaron!

williamvrileys's picture

July 09, 2020 at 02:55 am

romandavis's picture

July 09, 2020 at 04:12 am

I have watched this video completely and I found it very interesting because all tips are very important to become a successful businessman. https://www.theacademicpapers.co.uk/dissertation-writing-services-uk.php

July 09, 2020 at 05:28 am

I disagree. There is no way to write protocols that would look anything but callous at this time. Teams can't play if they need to keep social distancing. Period.

The players can cry me a river.

jeremyjjbrown's picture

July 09, 2020 at 08:55 am

What?

They can absolutely can have protocols to specify distancing (IE smaller groups) in practice, meetings (IE telepresence) and outside life (as recommendations).

This is the dumbest thing I've ever seen you post.

Guam's picture

July 09, 2020 at 09:58 am

Reread his post. He said that any protocols written would look callous (harsh), not that they couldn't be written.

July 10, 2020 at 04:04 am

I don't think there are any workable protocols. I don't think there is any way for teams to hold meaningful practices, meaning your small groups and telepresence aren't meaningful. The NFL will just get slammed for any protocol it publishes if it actually would result in meaningful practices because players will get sick. If someone dies, that would be a PR nightmare.

There is no way to play an actual game, preseason or regular, at this time and under these conditions absent a medical breakthrough.

If a player at these small group practices gets Covid, are the others exposed to that player going to go into quarantine for 2 weeks?

A safe protocol can be devised, but if it is truly safe, it will do little to prepare teams to play. Teams will have no idea which of its rookies can play well, and the product on the field is likely to be very bad. There will be no padded practices or at least no hitting. Probably no 7 on 7.

I don't think there is enough interest to write an article on the ten dumbest things I've ever written. My infatuation with drafting Carl Bradford would figure into such an article.

Lphill's picture

July 09, 2020 at 01:41 pm

Funny how Drew Brees gets vilified for his stance on kneeling and here comes Desean Jackson quoting Hitler and Louis Farrakhan, and no outcry . The NFL is just pandering right now oh and they want to allow BLM patches on jerseys yet in 2016 in Dallas a member of BLM killed 6 police officers, such hypocrisy.