#PackersDaily: I'm trying, Ringo. I'm trying real hard to be the shepherd.

Aaron chats with Packers fans worldwide about all things Green and Gold.

Earlier today, I held my Packers chat over on our YouTube channel talking all things Green and Gold.

Be sure to subscribe to the channel if you'd like to participate in future chats.

You can also listen to the podcast here:

Find all of my daily podcasts here.

BamaPackFan's picture

May 21, 2021 at 09:45 am

Nice Pulp Fiction reference.

egbertsouse's picture

May 21, 2021 at 11:12 am

Yeah, because normally this time of year would be deader than Aunt Fanny's fried chicken.

CoachDino's picture

May 21, 2021 at 03:50 pm

Mr Nagler, you are now my GBP representative HERO. Man you were incredible on the PFF podcast. I am a big fan of the PFF podcasts and feel like I am able to glean some real insights into hard quantitative analysis on many a topic. While I don't always agree with the hosts you were on with they are very bright individuals and make many a data driven argument. So it's not easy to put them in their place like you did like a baller.

1)The Love analysis - perfect why it is a smart play even though the MVP season has made people forget about the decision at the time and how the Rookie contract plan isn't the onl;y way (actually other than MaHones, who has won a SB with a QB still being paid on their rookie contract? plus if they are so "all in" on that shouldn't they be all for dropping AR and his cap killer contract?
But I digress
2) The problems with Big Games (best players not playing their best)
3) No need for additional WR/weapons and certainly not in the NFCCG
4) How to Handle AR and demand for trade
5) Even the MM FU and how its on him considering his power grab and reasoning and less credibility actual personnel moves that AR has "issues" with

You had those guys speechless on numerous occasions, they have voiced strong opinions on how another WR would of helped but when they tried to push that theory on this show, to you, you popped that bubble. This list goes on.
Not to mention how you did it with a smile and civility.

Bravo Mr Naglar Bravo

packers fans I would highly suggest you check it out.

greengold's picture

May 21, 2021 at 04:02 pm

I can second that for sure. Great velvet hammer work, Aaron Nagler. Well done, Sir.

Lphill's picture

May 21, 2021 at 04:43 pm

Except I think Nagler wants to begin the Love era because he believes Rodgers is to blame for the NFCC loss yet , Aaron Jones came up small just like the Smith Brothers .

greengold's picture

May 21, 2021 at 07:38 pm

Crucifying Aaron Jones because Aaron Rodgers only handed him the ball 6 times? Broken ribs snap 3 of the 2nd half? Yeah... came up small.

Despite that, AJ Dillon got all of 3 carries. Jamaal Williams only 7. For the whole game.

Difer's picture

May 22, 2021 at 09:55 am

Green Bay lost the NFCC game the last two years because they played a superior team (in all respects). ST dominated in '19 and TB dominated the 1 st half and controlled the 2d half, stopping the Packers cold when they needed to, in '20. Both years the Packers were a strong regular season team that got brushed aside after one win in the playoffs. Don't expect anything different this year.