#PackersDaily: Geronimo Allison and Randall Cobb return to practice

Aaron Nagler chats with Packers fans after the team gets back to work getting ready to take on the San Francisco 49ers on Monday Night Football.

The Packers are getting right and I took to YouTube to chat with Packers fans this afternoon about all the latest on the Green and Gold.

If you'd like to join in on the next live chat, be sure to subscribe to our YouTube channel

EdsLaces's picture

October 11, 2018 at 04:47 pm

I love me some Cobb, but with Geronimo back I'd like to let Cobb rest and watch MVS 17 and 81 do their thing. I think that's a killer combo to be honest.

lenpond's picture

October 11, 2018 at 04:52 pm

Whats up with all the "Ham-string" injuries? Whats causing this sting of injuries?

Demon's picture

October 11, 2018 at 05:18 pm

I would guess the the reason for the hamstring and groin pulls injuries is the same reason as why the Packers are notoriously slow starters to every season. This is the worse conditioned team in the NFL.

zoellner25's picture

October 12, 2018 at 02:18 pm

i wonder if this is actually true?

Chuck Farley's picture

October 11, 2018 at 06:25 pm

Ditto to conditioning.

October 11, 2018 at 05:58 pm

Good for them. I thought Cobb 100,000 per catch thing.

4thand1's picture

October 12, 2018 at 06:26 am

It would be nice to see MVS on the outside to stretch the D. I think we have a Star in the making, just throw him the dam ball. Move Adams around, he's near impossible to cover.

EdsLaces's picture

October 12, 2018 at 08:10 am

I agree. If we had Adams and MVS out there i could care less who suited up for the 3 spot.

tincada's picture

October 12, 2018 at 05:40 pm

If whoever is running the team was smart they would sit AR.. Time to find out if Kizer is any good or another Hundley. If our 2nd string can't beat the 49ers 2nd string at home we're in deep doo doo. AR will be wearing a brace again and that means he's not well by any means.