#PackersDaily: Bills will be tough test for young Packers

Aaron chats with Packers fans worldwide the day prior to the team's final preseason game in Buffalo.

Earlier today, I held my Packers chat over on our YouTube channel talking all things Green and Gold.

You can also listen to the podcast here:

Find all of my daily podcasts here.

Get your ACME Packers hoodie here: https://bit.ly/3rEOrkt  - 15%-off coupon on the website under the code CHEESEHEADTV.

Green Bay Packers Official Yearbooks or Packers Yearbooks/GameDay Magazine Digital Subscription - 10% off with code CHTV. Go to packersyearbook.com to order yours today!

Be sure to check out our partner, Underdog Fantasy! Head to underdogfantasy.com or download the app, draft a season long best ball team, and that’s it! No in-season management.

They’re going to give you $25 when you sign up, so you can take a free shot at a 1 million dollar grand prize in their Fantasy Football tournament. That’s right, You can get a free 25 dollars in bonus cash on Underdog Fantasy if you use the code CHEESEHEAD when you make your first deposit!

ImFubared's picture

August 27, 2021 at 11:13 am

Looking forward to the game. The Bills are a solid team and if they play their a team, it could be a good test. Just hope we dont have injuries but that is always the case.
Really want to see how the pass d holds up. I'm optimistic the O line my be decent this year. Some hiccups early but I see them settling in and doing a good job.

mbpacker's picture

August 27, 2021 at 12:07 pm

The Packers focus determines their reality! May the force be with us! Go Pack Go!

Irish_Cheesehead's picture

August 27, 2021 at 01:23 pm

The Bills will be playing many of their starters into the second half per Sean McDermott. So it will be Josh Allen attacking Green Bay’s backups and the Bills starting defense going after Jordan Love. Could be a long game. I hope our backup O-line doesn't get Love killed.

PackfanNY's picture

August 27, 2021 at 02:23 pm

I assume the Packers are sitting 30 or more players again. This makes total sense as the turf in Buffalo is a great place to wreck a knee.

Given that most of the Packers starters haven’t played a second of pre season football I also don’t want to hear a word from anyone surrounding the team regarding rust or getting up to game speed. They chose not to play in ANY preseason games and they must have a plan that makes them comfortable that the team is ready. Game one is in New Orleans and that is jumping right into the deep end of the pool.

SwedeBayPacker's picture

August 27, 2021 at 03:45 pm

We're probably gonna lose, but so what? It's just the preseason. Let's all just enjoy our future stars and some good ole football! Bring it on, shittiest team name in professional sports!

JohnnyLogan's picture

August 27, 2021 at 04:54 pm

I received quite a few thumbs down this week when I suggested concern over the CB opposite Jaire. I said King is a liability against speed receivers and Stokes has been beaten regularly so far this training camp, and not just by Davonte.

We’ll I think the Packers are concerned as well. They just signed their 2nd CB this week.

I think they’ll trade for or sign a veteran after next week’s cuts.

Johnblood27's picture

August 27, 2021 at 05:42 pm

yah-Dum and Rahstaman don't exactly scream "watch out starters" to me.

Get a grip for chrissakes.

JohnnyLogan's picture

August 27, 2021 at 06:56 pm

Maybe you're right, I am overreacting. For Chrissakes I don't know what got into me. I'll try to get a grip. You're an inspiration. Go Pack!

Johnblood27's picture

August 28, 2021 at 08:35 am

Just sayin that Ja, ,KK and Stokes provide comfort against crazy wishes on bottom of the roster "saviors".

JohnnyLogan's picture

August 28, 2021 at 05:31 pm

In that I agree with you, King and Stokes are better than the bottom feeders, but there's no comfort in starting a CB that most Packer fans wanted to send packing or a rookie who hasn't shown yet that he can play the position. He may someday, but sure doesn't seem that he's ready. At the moment I think it's a hole, that's all I'm saying. That's why I added that I hope they sign a veteran better than King.

Speaking of King, watching T.J. Watt recognized as the #9 player in the Top 100 still hurts. Regardless of TT's reasoning at the time, picking King over Watt has proven to be a monumental mistake that may have cost the Pack a couple of SBs.

Can you tell I don't like King?

Johnblood27's picture

August 29, 2021 at 11:27 am

JL, I am not a huge King supporter either, but he is a Packer and so long as he wears the G&G and is on the field representing, I sure hope he excels. His presser was pretty enjoyable to hear as well, I like the kid a bit more with that much more understanding going forward. I also LOVED his sliding late celebration contribution to the D-Train last year, I still smile just thinking of his performance there.

I liked the look of Denmark Saturday, but I fear he is just to big and a tad slow to become an NFL top 3 on the roster CB.

The others are a bit of the bottom feeder level as well, and I sure hope that something pops for Gutey.