Packers To Arrive In Dallas Shortly

The Green Bay Packers are scheduled to arrive at Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport at 3:30 p.m. Central time.

DALLAS – The Green Bay Packers are scheduled to arrive at 3:30 p.m. Central time at Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport.

Media will cover the team's arrival, but no interviews will be conducted at the airport.

Immediately after arrival, the team will depart for their hotel in Las Colinas. Head coach Mike McCarthy will be available for a formal press conference at 5:15 p.m.

Following McCarthy's presser, six players will be available for interviews at 5:35 p.m.: quarterback Aaron Rodgers, wide receivers Greg Jennings and Donald Driver, linebackers A.J. Hawk and Clay Matthews and cornerback Charles Woodson.

I'm working under the assumption that McCarthy's press conference will be aired live on the NFL Network. However, I am guessing the player interviews will not. These are just guesses, don't take them to the bank.

I'll be attempting to provide updates as the day goes on.

alfredomartinez's picture

January 31, 2011 at 03:36 pm

hey nagler ive been trying to contact jerry jones and company to thank him for building a brand new stadium for the pack in their reach for a 4th superbowl victory...so do me a favor pls, holla atcha boy down there : )

thepretzelhead on twitter's picture

January 31, 2011 at 04:22 pm

Texans asks, "Where is the Packer owner to accept the Super Bowl trophy?"
Teacher responds, "The Packer owners are everywhere. People like you and me own that team."
Texan says, "A team without an owner wins another Super Bowl?hmm why don't the Cowboys try that?"
Teacher finishes, "As much as I'm sure Jerry Jones would want that, the NFL won't allow it. It's too successful."

Wiscokid's picture

January 31, 2011 at 05:01 pm

Brian, are you going to have time to have a drink? I would like to meet you. Where are you staying?

P.S. I would be happy to accept the Vince Lombardi trophy on behalf of the owners.

Brian Carriveau's picture

January 31, 2011 at 08:53 pm

We'll be hosting a social gathering on Saturday, details TBA. We'll publicize it when we know the info.

FITZCORE1252's picture

January 31, 2011 at 09:37 pm

"a social gathering"? Will there be shuffleboard and bingo there? Brian, I've seen you on video, never would have guessed you to be in your late 80's. You've aged well. If I know the Kid (and I don't), he's looking for strippers and booze. Otherwise known as a "party".

WHITEHOUSE ON THREE

Wiscokid's picture

January 31, 2011 at 09:44 pm

And your point?

FITZCORE1252's picture

January 31, 2011 at 09:59 pm

My point is "social gatherings" happen at places called... "whispering meadows" or "evergreen terrace"... RETIREMENT HOMES. Quit f'ing around Brian and just say it... you're gonna take some E, hit some strange, and maybe wake up missing a kidney (If that does happen see if Tallitsch has a cooler around, just sayin'). Enough of the P.C. shit. 8-)

Wiscokid's picture

January 31, 2011 at 09:41 pm

I'll be there!!!!!

Wiscokid's picture

January 31, 2011 at 09:49 pm

This ain't no party. This ain't no disco. This ain't no foolin' around.

I am so stoked. The Packers in the Super Bowl in my town.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank all of the little people (aka Fitz, Ruppert, Idaho, RS, Pretzlehead, CSS) who made this all possible.

FITZCORE1252's picture

January 31, 2011 at 10:03 pm

It's nice to be recognized. lol. Seriously though, Tell Brian to buy you a beer... he owes me one, and I want you to drink that SOB.

valpack's picture

January 31, 2011 at 06:23 pm

The Pack have arrived in Dallas. Anyone here in Dallas must check out Vernons bar in Addison. It is a great Packers bar and will be having a very large superbowl party for those of us that can't afford tickets to the game. Hope to see some of you there. Go Pack!

Wiscokid's picture

January 31, 2011 at 09:42 pm

I've been there many times. Great bar.

Rory Miller's picture

February 01, 2011 at 03:38 pm

This should be a great game. Packers vs Steelers. Both teams bring high powered offensive threats and point stingy defenses, so I think the game will come down to who make the first/biggest mistake. Regardless, here's to the Pack reigning supreme and winning the Super Bowl XLV title!!! Go Pack Go!!!