Pack-A-Day Podcast - Episode 827 - Packers Trade Rumors

On today's show, Maggie, Jacob, and Jimmy discuss the trade rumors surrounding the Green Bay Packers. Would Will Fuller be a worthy trade target? Plus they look ahead to Packers/Vikings and review if the Vikings have a path to an upset. Don't miss it!

__________________________

Andy is a graduate of UW-Oshkosh and owns & operates the Pack-A-Day Podcast. Andy has taken multiple courses in NFL scouting and is an Editor for Packer Report. You can find him on WFRV's Green Bay Nation and every Friday on the Friday Film Room on WDUZ . Andy grew up in Green Bay and is a lifelong season ticket holder - follow him on Twitter @AndyHermanNFL!

Archie's picture

October 29, 2020 at 10:24 am

Will Fuller is a real possibility given MLF's ND connection with him and the fact that Texans may not be interested in re-signing him at the market price. He would be nice fit in GB.

If Pack is renting for one year - R3 pick is as high as I would go. I'd consider throwing in Josh Jackson if that sealed the deal.

If Pack wants to keep Fuller long term, I'd go as high as a R2 pick.

Guam's picture

October 29, 2020 at 10:53 am

For a half year rental you would give a third round pick and Josh Jackson (who has played well during King's injury)? I normally try not be negative in my posts, but I am so very glad you are not the Packer's GM.

cheesehead1's picture

October 29, 2020 at 11:45 am

I wouldn’t want him as a rental, only long term and I’m sure we don’t have the cap space.

Lphill's picture

October 29, 2020 at 11:50 am

Then the Packers need to find the cap space other teams do , Adams, Fuller , Lazard is a pretty solid trio .

cheesehead1's picture

October 29, 2020 at 12:07 pm

I agree but it would take a lot of maneuvering.

Guam's picture

October 29, 2020 at 04:05 pm

On top of all of the other free agents we have? I don't think there is anywhere near that much room to maneuver.

PeteK's picture

October 29, 2020 at 05:20 pm

Ervin is the slot, let's face the facts. We do have other choices in Taylor,Shepard, Roberts, etc...