Pack-A-Day Podcast - Episode 1043 - What Would You Do?

On today's show, Sarah, Dusty, and Steve run through a variety of scenarios and decide what they would do if they were making the decisions. Plus, as always, they answer your listener questions. Don't miss it!

__________________________

Andy is a graduate of UW-Oshkosh and owns & operates the Pack-A-Day Podcast. Andy has taken multiple courses in NFL scouting and is an Editor for Packer Report. You can find him on WFRV's Green Bay Nation and every Friday on the Friday Film Room on WDUZ . Andy grew up in Green Bay and is a lifelong season ticket holder - follow him on Twitter @AndyHermanNFL!

Leatherhead's picture

June 02, 2021 at 11:16 am

I stopped listening after they said” trade, and go to Cap Hell for an old superduper WR”.

It’s ALWAYS the answer.

greengold's picture

June 02, 2021 at 11:50 am

Isn't it though....??? Might as well spray some Flex Seal on it and keep going... How much is that shit? Who cares?

Alberta_Packer's picture

June 02, 2021 at 11:50 am

My comment to Florio on Rodgers? " He's seems to be more interested in hanging-out with the cool kids these days - than fulfilling his contractual obligations to the GBP. I think we are witnessing someone who is experiencing a near midlife crisis - who is looking ahead to his life through the rear view mirror - which does not augur well for the team nor its fans - as we have so far seen and heard. It's probably best that the team and Rodgers part ways and let a new era begin.

As for a player that I would like to be for a game? "Uncle Rico."

My obscure Packer player? Reggie Begelton. Living in Calgary, I've enjoyed watching him play as a Stampeder.

greengold's picture

June 02, 2021 at 11:48 am

Wait. What...??? I thought you WERE Uncle Rico???

Alberta_Packer's picture

June 02, 2021 at 02:07 pm

I wish - I'd love to be able to throw the pigskin a quarter mile! What's Rodgers limit - 70 yards?

ImaPayne's picture

June 04, 2021 at 07:42 pm

Mr Rodgers your beautiful mystery is old now. Either get off the pot and show up to support the team or retire but the game your playing stopped being cute a month ago.
If your leaving don't let the door hit you in the ass.
A lot of fans don't like you anymore.