Let's Talk Football with Andy Herman after the Packers take care of business

Aaron chats with Pack-A-Day creator Andy Herman about the Packers victory over the 49ers.

You can also listen to the podcast here:

Find all of my daily podcasts here.

Lphill's picture

November 06, 2020 at 03:43 pm

Andy I found it interesting with the game way out of reach on the final 49 er TD drive the intensity of play to score like it would have made a difference, risking injury to players on both sides , did Shannahan feel better losing by 17 instead of 24? he already has injuries piling up but there he was with his foot on the gas .

fastmoving's picture

November 07, 2020 at 03:41 am

this is football, you know, injuries happen if you dont play with your foot on the gas.

Chevy572rat's picture

November 07, 2020 at 03:37 pm

I agree Lphill, it's all about making Shannahan look good. I feel that he's one of those coaches that uses up players. Had a good season last year but now just about all their studs are wore out and injured. He wants people to believe that he can win with anyone. Good luck with that mentality and ego.

JQ's picture

November 06, 2020 at 04:22 pm

Nagler, you and Andy missed a chance to give a shout to Marcedes Lewis when you were discussing the Tight Ends.
Come on man! The Dog not only scored a touchdown, but his mates had a “dog bark” cheer afterward!

In Other News: Andy Herman and his insights are always rock solid. Thanks for hosting a segment with him each week!

Gkchat's picture

November 06, 2020 at 10:29 pm

Hey, i heard that when you see something then u need to verify it.
The main objective of review website is to know the truth about it.
Check out ftmo Review to know more

November 08, 2020 at 04:52 am

Aaron Jones averaged 6.3 yards per carry in the first half without having a long run (8 for 50 yards). He carried the ball 7 times in the second half but gained just 8 yards, and had zero chance on several rushing attempts. Yes, that averages out to 3.9 yards per carry for the game, but make no mistake: Aaron Jones was a difference maker in the first half.

Ovent1965's picture

December 30, 2020 at 02:03 pm

Hello, thanks for sharing that useful information with us. By the way, if anyone over here is interested in reading hydroponic farming business plan then you can visit https://www.ogscapital.com/business-plan/immigration-business-plan/ website. Over there you will also find a lot of business aritcles which will help you regarding your business.

kapella's picture

February 09, 2021 at 12:30 pm

Nowadays such a thing as outsourcing has become very popular, because with it you can help your service help in the work. http://wow24-7.io/call-center helped me with this. Now I have qualified call center employees who are ready to work 24/7 and answer my clients' requests. I would like to say that this is very convenient and saves a lot more money. After all, my company is now expanding and I plan to order more SaaS support as my customers are increasing several times more each month. The agents are great, nice to talk to and they understand the work they are doing. Definitely recommend!

zjygffxx's picture

May 01, 2021 at 05:35 am

Thanks for the information

zjygffxx's picture

May 01, 2021 at 05:37 am

Hello all, last year I decided to invest and make a company to develop and promote it projects. I have built an office, bought computers, servers, but the main problem was to find good developers in my country. But searching options on the Internet I found a great way, I had to turn to <a href="https://hireukrainiandevelopers.com/hire-own-dedicated-development-team/... dedicated development team</a> where I found developers from Ukraine. Offshore development center or ODC is a business model of team of qualified programmers, QA-testers, designers and project managers working for remote organization and can be perfect solution for projects with low development budget. This service picked me up a team of developers who came from Ukraine. The best combination of price and skill. We are almost done with the project and soon we will be able to enter the market. If you, like me, are looking for a team of worthy developers, you have read everything you need to do this.