Extra Cheese: "The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have"

Aaron chats with Packers fans worldwide as the team continues to lay low in free agency.

Earlier this afternoon, I held my Packers chat over on our YouTube channel. You can catch the replay below.

Be sure to subscribe to the channel if you'd like to participate in future chats.

You can also listen to the podcast here:

Find all of my daily podcasts here.

Lare's picture

March 22, 2020 at 05:53 pm

Personally, it's been my experience that "The measure of who we are is what we don't with what we have".

PackerAaron's picture

March 22, 2020 at 07:45 pm

I’ll tell Vince

IrishBoy23's picture

March 23, 2020 at 01:04 pm

WTF...????? RU from illinoiser

4zone's picture

March 22, 2020 at 09:05 pm

Aaron,

What are the odds the 2020 NFL season never happens? Or at most, only a partial season??

4zone's picture

March 24, 2020 at 03:09 pm

I see PackerNews.com is stealing ideas from my posts again:

Should get some kind of royalty for that or something since they charge for their content.

hobowilly's picture

March 22, 2020 at 09:42 pm

Amos came as advertised, asignment steady! Losing Raven early in the season hurt GB's back end. Saying again, in Gutey we trust, can't wait to see what he does whenever and however the draft evolves.
Loved the ?, re: GB or Dallas race to the SB.....hah! Don't forget, cowgirls get McCarthy and IMHO, MLF may well surpass him in winning % in these next 5 yrs or so-he's already done so in year one. Mlf has already shown he is clued into his players. So very glad we moved on from McCarthy--now, he's Jerry Jones' problem LOL.

Leprechaun's picture

March 23, 2020 at 02:24 pm

AAron- Been a Packer fan since 1950's and don't claim expertise so my comments are an appreciation for what you do with Extra Cheese
and other stories. Thanks for your expertise!

Kaitlyn's picture

March 25, 2020 at 01:27 am

This was truly interesting video