Extra Cheese: September training camp anyone?

Aaron chats with Packers fans worldwide after draft weekend.

Earlier today, I held my Packers chat over on our YouTube channel, talking all things Green and Gold.

Be sure to subscribe to the channel if you'd like to participate in future chats.

You can also listen to the podcast here:

Find all of my daily podcasts here.

Brandip's picture

April 27, 2020 at 09:34 pm

Wake me up when September ends.....

albert999's picture

April 28, 2020 at 12:40 am

Hey Nag
U on ur high horse leading up to the draft of Murray and especially Jefferson
U think after the drat instead of just allocating to what’s been done at least one episode of complete fucking disappointed anger towards why the hell they didn’t go after them or someone close to them?
Lame

mrtundra's picture

April 28, 2020 at 08:55 am

Any comment on GB's UDFAs we just picked up? Any standouts there? I see Patrick Taylor, RB Memphis, as a contributor. Anybody else?

April 28, 2020 at 12:41 pm

Early to say, of course, but I think he pushes Dexter Williams off the roster.

Packerpasty's picture

April 28, 2020 at 09:33 am

only the Kool aid drinkers left I see...not many comments on any of these "news' posts...whats the point I suppose...I wanted all in, didn't happen, won't see a super bowl probably in whats left of my life...sad..

Cheesey51's picture

April 29, 2020 at 04:25 am

Aaron
Can you address the Bob McGinnis article" MLF tired of Aaron Rodgers passive aggressive attitude in 2019 and wants his own guy " I'm paraphrasing

TheVOR's picture

April 29, 2020 at 09:31 am

Well, so whats true? What the media is telling us, is that we can expect yearly fall/winter breakouts of Covid-19? Or we're safe enough to have organized football?

Globalist media terror and oppression of America, or not? Because if annual breakouts of Covid-19 are expected, then society will never be the same and organized sports are a thing of the past?

If anything, the future NFL should be practicing now, and playing thru the summer and early fall. The whole thing reeks of a mass manipulation for a political outcome, one that will oppress America into another great depression. Thanks Liberal Media and your comrades in China.

They should cancel the season, whats the point?