Extra Cheese: Kenneth Murray draft crush confirmed

Aaron chats all things Packers from Day 4 of the NFL Combine in Indianapolis.

Earlier this afternoon, I held my Packers chat over on our YouTube channel. You can catch the replay below.

Be sure to subscribe to the channel if you'd like to participate in future chats.

You can also listen to the podcast here:

Find all of my daily podcasts here.

Samson's picture

February 27, 2020 at 04:04 pm

Would love to see KM with his speed roaming the middle of the Pack "D" in season 2020... Make it happen Gute!

ImaPayne's picture

February 27, 2020 at 10:21 pm

Just read about the combine and wow there are some real players, many of which would look good in green and yellow. Maybe a draft you drop down and get a top notch player. Hey get one of the fast wide receivers surely to go in the top 15 and you fix one problem, offense and stretching the field.

mrtundra's picture

February 28, 2020 at 08:19 am

Jalen Reagor and KJ Hamler are two of the touted "speedy" WRs in this draft. Yesterday, Chase Claypool, of Notre Dame, added his name to that list. Take a look at Claypool's 40yd dash times. Fast, and he can catch the ball. Another option at WR, for Gute to look at.

Leprechaun's picture

February 28, 2020 at 08:37 am

Murray----Yes!!! Just think what Luke K. did for Panthers D

CoachDino's picture

February 28, 2020 at 03:58 pm

My Guy, not to be a jerk but don't you think you should know about these guys in the draft? I keep hearing you say you're not a college guy. I get that you're focus is on the Packers, NFL but a big part of the channel and NFL fandom is the draft. You seem to have a solid knowledge of these guys. I tune in to hear ya (and subscribe talk about college guys so I do have expectations. Ya, I can't imagine being an expert in College and Pro - Forget about family time...lol..

NickPerry's picture

March 01, 2020 at 08:59 am

I'm pretty sure every time I watched Oklahoma I saw that defense getting shredded. Obviously you can't put all the blame on Murry, but if a WR is there and the Packers could maybe get a guy like Troy Dye from Oregon in the 2nd or Harrison in the 3rd that might be the better way to go. Hell even a RT in the 1st, a WR in the 2nd, and an ILB in the 3rd.

SaraShaw's picture