CHTV Staff Predictions for Green Bay Packers vs Kansas City Chiefs

The Cheesehead TV staff gives their predictions for Sunday's showdown between the Packers and Chiefs.

Lphill's picture

November 07, 2021 at 08:13 am

I picked the Packers over the Cardinals, I take the Packers over the Chiefs by 6 .

HarryHodag's picture

November 07, 2021 at 09:08 am

If the Packers lose, look for the 'fire everybody' crowd to come out of the walls, asking for Murphy's head, Gute's, Matt LF, cutting Jordan Love and starting over. It's the same thing year in and year out. Thank goodness there's some good people at the helm of the team and not the 'fire everybody' crowd.

Chiefs at home by three. Sorry.

PeteK's picture

November 07, 2021 at 09:42 am

More like Harry Caray, don't put the whammy on us. Hahahaha

GregC's picture

November 07, 2021 at 11:46 am

How would that be different from the reaction after ANY game they lose?

KnockTheSnotOutOfYou's picture

November 07, 2021 at 02:15 pm

Harry,
Truer words couldn't have been said. Lots of half empty glass types here who will complain. In terms of the outcome while I'd like to see the Packers win with a three game lead I really am focused on watching Love. I have hopes Gutey hit a major home run with Love, and the reasons for that seem to to grow weekly.

KurtMc's picture

November 07, 2021 at 09:24 am

Keep Kevin King off the field, pound the rock 45 times. Limit Love to one bad turnover.

Packers W by 3

PeteK's picture

November 07, 2021 at 09:55 am

Great picture ! Pack 30 -27. 4 sacks and many QB hits as the front will harass all day, but Hill and Kelce will have good day, Stokes will have one of his blunders, 160 total yds rushing, Love- 260, 15 for 27 1 TD ,1 INT. I'm 66 so a good young QB could put a smile on my face before I'm blank faced, drooling and wearing diapers.

PackfanNY's picture

November 07, 2021 at 09:51 am

I know it’s cliche but…turnovers are the key to this game. Normally with the Packers you don’t worry about turnovers as much because Aaron Rodgers makes very few bad decisions. However, we are facing a team and a QB (Mahomes) who will turn it over. The Packers need Jordan Love to limit those potential mistakes. I still like the Packers gashing the Chiefs on the ground.

Packers 24-21 late.

Leatherhead's picture

November 07, 2021 at 12:50 pm

There’s nothing to add. Turnovers are the key.

If you’re one of these “defense wins” guys, you believe the Packers will win.
If you’re one of these “it’s all Rodgers” guys, you believe we’ll lose.

I’m a turnover guy.

KnockTheSnotOutOfYou's picture

November 07, 2021 at 02:19 pm

Leatherhead, agreed! Going to come down to Love and Dillon (others as well) protecting the ball. Want to see Love occasionally turning it loose stretching the field catching KC defense napping, but hope Love is careful doing it.

ImaPayne2's picture

November 07, 2021 at 10:04 am

I'll take KC by 21. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to much speed out of the backfield and slow linebackers trying to keep up. I see a rinse, repeat, due over the the Cheifs all day and Mahommy getting his mojo back.
Everyone gets healthy today especially the vikes who close the gap and start that win streak again.
Karron Rogers may have turned the fortunes of the Packers around for the worse. We get Seattle and Wilson next week.

Alberta_Packer's picture

November 07, 2021 at 12:41 pm

A little too much Vikings enthusiasm for me to give you an upvote. However the scenario you describe is as possible as any - before the actual game.

Spock's picture

November 07, 2021 at 10:14 am

MLF will have this team ready. I'm excited to "see" (if I can find a way to stream it here in AZ) Jordan Love in this offense! I never pick against the Packers and won't now. Should be a fun game!

Crankbait's picture

November 07, 2021 at 10:39 am

Chiefs will pull it out in the end. Packers defense will play great for the most part but I think this is honestly going to be Patrick Mahomes comeback game.
Jordan I will have a couple nice highlights but in the end Mahomes talent shines through.

AnotherLombardiPlease's picture

November 07, 2021 at 10:44 am

I hear Rodgers is going to debate Fauci during halftime!

PeteK's picture

November 07, 2021 at 11:38 am

That's hilarious!!

AnotherLombardiPlease's picture

November 07, 2021 at 11:59 am

I was trying to be funny and light hearted, but I know it will push some people's buttons.

Packers0808's picture

November 07, 2021 at 12:26 pm

Rodgers will be sitting at Mahomes watching the game!

Leatherhead's picture

November 07, 2021 at 02:12 pm

I gotta tell you…..I keep seeing Aaron Rodgers hosting a Jeopardy game on Saturday Night Live, with an actor playing Sean Connery saying “Covid for $400”.

Rodgers, Fauci, Dave Chapelle, and some doctor with a bunch of credentials. I’d pay to watch that discussion.

Alberta_Packer's picture

November 07, 2021 at 11:50 am

As to who is the sexiest man?

edp1959's picture

November 07, 2021 at 12:31 pm

Ohh look it’s a Viking’s troll.

Oppy's picture

November 07, 2021 at 12:42 pm

edp,haven't seen you around since the defense started cracking the top 10.

Alberta_Packer's picture

November 07, 2021 at 11:48 am

I think that the we may be seeing the preview to a new Packer era, in which both offense and defense will rally around Love. It helps that the Chiefs defense is not stout and that Mahomes has been less than his usual self this year. All factors considered - a Packers victory by 7-10 points.

edp1959's picture

November 07, 2021 at 12:18 pm

Rodgers has this team at the number one seed and you see the comments on here. Not a damn one of you a Packers fans. You are a total embarrassment with your woke childish behavior.

Alberta_Packer's picture

November 07, 2021 at 12:28 pm

In riposte - I've been a Packer's fan since the 1970s.

Oppy's picture

November 07, 2021 at 12:44 pm

It's the ultimate team sport, and you place all the success on one man, and claim nobody on this site is a Packers fan because they're all wishing the best out of their back up QB who will, in all likelihood, become the next starting QB for the GBP.

I'm starting to think you don't understand what the term "Packers fan" means.

edp1959's picture

November 07, 2021 at 01:13 pm

Your opinion is totally irrelevant as you to pretend to know it all.

Leatherhead's picture

November 07, 2021 at 02:04 pm

What if he’s not pretending? What if he actually knows something?

I think Rodgers has been a damn good Packer. I’m not going to throw crap at him because he has a different perspective than I do.

SanLobo's picture

November 07, 2021 at 03:06 pm

I agree with you, Leatherhead. Rodgers has played a huge role in getting us to 7-1 and 1st seed in the NFC. I hope Love plays well. In fact, if it was Bortles, Benkert or even Hundley (well, yeah even Huntdley I guess) I’d be thinking the same thing. I’m just hoping we can pull out a win.

Alberta_Packer's picture

November 07, 2021 at 02:25 pm

And your's is relevant because ...?

fastmoving's picture

November 07, 2021 at 03:59 pm

I fucking own science my whole life! Even when education and the Packers waste my prime. Thanks good a got my medical research from a smart crack head, nothing is more proven than an horse worm cure with zero side effects and data from 100 years back.