CHTV Staff Predictions for Packers vs Bengals

The Cheesehead TV staff gives their predictions for the Sunday afternoon showdown between the Packers and the Bengals.

Philarod's picture

October 10, 2021 at 08:43 am

This won't be easy.
So, 90% of CHTV people picked The Pack, and I'm guessing that fewer than 90% of BengalsTV (if it exists) people would pick the Bengals, so - scientifically - Pack 30, Bengals 23. Red Zone O and D must show up today!

mrtundra's picture

October 10, 2021 at 09:05 am

I think our secondary gets tested all day long, if the Packers' pass rushers are not getting to Burrow, early and often. If that happens, I think Kevin King will be the most picked on CB we have. I think Stokes holds his own and gets a pick, to stop a drive. We will need to give King help over the top with either Savage or Amos supplying the assist. I think the Packers will go run heavy in this game to open up their passing game. Davante gets double covered, all day so Tonyan, St Brown and Lazard must provide the spark, there. Looking for Jones and Dillon to pound the ball and for Jones to line up wide as a receiving threat, on occasion. Packers 28 Bengals 24.

Leatherhead's picture

October 10, 2021 at 10:30 am

I think we’ll win handily.

I think that edp1959 will shit a brick the first time Cincinnati has a successful play or score, but when we hold them to 20 he won’t have anything good to say.

I think the offense is going over 30.

Lphill's picture

October 10, 2021 at 11:31 am

I picked the Packers over the niners , Packers will beat the Bengals , confuse a young QB with different looks , bring pressure . 30 to 21 Packers

ImaPayne's picture

October 10, 2021 at 11:39 am

I see a long long day for the packers. The Bengals are a very good team. Not Dallas but pretty solid on offense and defense. I just think Burrows does more to our pass D then Rodgers does to theres.

Todd's picture

October 10, 2021 at 11:49 am

It will be interesting to see what happens with the Packers' pass D with Alexander out. Burrows to Chase could be very problematic.

Leatherhead's picture

October 10, 2021 at 12:13 pm

That’s a three and out. King had a tackle for no gain.

Leatherhead's picture

October 10, 2021 at 12:19 pm

Nice pick, Aaron. Might as well force it to Davante.