Announcing the 2018 CheeseheadTV NFL Draft Guide

The ONLY NFL Draft Guide on the planet just for Green Bay Packers fans.

For the eighth consecutive season, Cheesehead TV is pleased to present it's Pro Football Draft Guide, now available for pre-order here

If you're new to Cheesehead TV and wondering what the Pro Football Draft Guide is about, it's a comprehensive NFL Draft preview, and the ONLY one on the planet catered specifically to YOU - the Green Bay Packers fan. It comes to you as a digital download, so no waiting for snail mail delivery.

Our publication includes:

• Over 250 college prospects ranked and analyzed by position from the top players to the undrafted free agents.
  • Game video of the top 3 prospects at each position.
  • A position-by-position breakdown of the Packers roster to see how players will fit in Green Bay.
  • In-depth feature articles on the Packers.
  • Packers' team needs and those of all NFC North teams analyzed and discussed.
  • An entire seven-round Packers-specific mock draft predicting who they'll select.
  • A first round mock draft for every NFL team.
  • A Top-100 prospect "Big Board."
  • High-resolution color photography.
  • And so, so much more.

This year we have three absolutely OUTSTANDING and thought-provoking feature articles.

• "Will the Packers' GM Change Bring Bold Moves in the Draft?" - Peter Bukowski looks at some past NFL Draft moves the Packers made when a "shake-up" was in order and opines on what new GM Brian Gutekunst may do.
  • "Scheming the Packers' Defense Under Mike Pettine" - Justis Mosqueda takes a look at the Pettine defensive schemes from years past and what that foretells for the Packers' defense in 2018
  • "Elite QB Lifespans and when to Draft their Replacements" - CD Angeli examines some historical examples of great quarterbacks being replaced and applies that thinking to the Packers and Aaron Rodgers.

This is all available to you for $6.99 for pre-order until the release date of April 7. After that, the normal price of $8.99 takes effect.

Pre-ordering does three things: 1) It saves you money. 2) It ensures you will be the very first to view our publication before we start fulfillment on an order-by-order basis. 3) It gives us a warm fuzzy that the long hours of hard work put in to produce this publication are appreciated.

Remember, we bring you quality Packers content every day for FREE. This is the ONLY thing we ever charge for and that's just in hope of being able to pay the staff and break even in the end. Any money we take in goes towards compensating the contributors who spent so much time putting this together. Even if you are not a big NFL Draft person, I hope you'll pick up a copy as a way of saying "thank you for all you do" to our writers.

OK, enough pleading... Still not convinced? Just click on the image below to view the previous year's guide in its entirety, we're confident you'll love it.

__________________________

"Jersey Al" Bracco is the Editor-In-Chief, part owner and wearer of many hats for CheeseheadTV.com and PackersTalk.com. He is also a recovering Mason Crosby truther.

Madfan's picture

March 07, 2018 at 09:12 am

I placed my order. Glancing at last year's guide, I was impressed by the images and write-ups.

Will the 2018 guide include a revisit of the 2017 Packer draft as it relates to what was in the guide? It seems the M. Adams analysis was very appropriate, but the K. King analysis missed. I found the J. Jones analysis to be interesting, but hard to gauge since Jones was used in other ways. The Jones analysis hits at exactly what the Packers discussed with Derwin James at this year's Combine. V. Biegel is incomplete and time will tell.

JerseyAl's picture

March 07, 2018 at 09:17 am

thanks for your order! One year is way too short a period to look back. I think you need three years, at least. I've thought about doing a retrospective, but this is SO much work to begin with... Maybe as a post on the site.

tvos's picture

March 07, 2018 at 12:37 pm

i was also impressed by last years, so I also ordered. Thanks

JerseyAl's picture

March 07, 2018 at 12:38 pm

much appreciated!

packerbackerjim's picture

March 07, 2018 at 12:45 pm

I decided to get DG, mostly because I am extremely focused in this offseason as never before. Looking forward to ruining my eyesight poring over it!

JerseyAl's picture

March 07, 2018 at 12:47 pm

It's so beautiful it will improve your eyesight! (Your mileage may vary...)

March 08, 2018 at 07:16 am

My optometrist recommends that I order 6 then...

JerseyAl's picture

March 08, 2018 at 03:22 pm

We can accommodate that!

NickPerry's picture

March 08, 2018 at 06:22 am

3)" It gives us a warm fuzzy that the long hours of hard work put in to produce this publication are appreciated."

Let the warm fuzzy's begin Al... After getting the CHTV Draft Guide for the first time 4 or 5 years ago I eagerly await Al's post it's available for pre-order every season and placed my order.

Can't wait Al, thanks to you and all the guys who really do put in a lot of hard work putting this together.

JerseyAl's picture

March 08, 2018 at 03:24 pm

Thanks for your multi-year support!

PackEyedOptimist's picture

March 08, 2018 at 06:36 am

Ordered. I can never get too many resources on the draft! :-D Thanks for offering this service Al, CHTV rocks!

JerseyAl's picture

March 08, 2018 at 03:26 pm

Thanks for the kind words!

PackfanNY's picture

March 10, 2018 at 05:08 pm

I just ordered. I look forward to checking it out. This is an important draft for the Packers. I hope to see some of these guys on the field when I make my annual trip to GB! What is the DATE I should be looking for it?

JerseyAl's picture

March 10, 2018 at 08:21 pm

Release date is April 7 - thanks for ordering! It's a crucial draft.

EddieLeeIvory's picture

March 16, 2018 at 11:44 am

Always great stuff.

Lets have a look at the CB drafting track record in Green Bay, and if maybe their "magical formula" is the problem.

Casey Hayward turned out to be a fine pick though.

packerfan9507's picture

February 13, 2019 at 01:12 am

Go Pack

JerseyAl's picture

March 19, 2018 at 02:53 pm

Issuu is only used here for giving you a preview of last year's guide. The draft guide is an actual PDF file. We are also just starting to do player profiles on PackersDraftCentral.com. I believe there are 3 up there now. More to come - check it out.

packerfan9507's picture

March 19, 2018 at 03:50 pm

Perfect! :)

Warrior83's picture

April 06, 2018 at 09:20 pm

I signed up for the guide. How do I find the actual guide? All I can find is the Draft Central information. Thanks

JerseyAl's picture

April 06, 2018 at 09:43 pm

sent you an email.

nosocksshoes's picture

April 07, 2018 at 12:42 am

I ordered the Draft Guide when will I recive it. Thanks for all you do love the site

JerseyAl's picture

April 07, 2018 at 06:46 am

An email went out with instructions. Go to your user page on the site and click on the Files tab. It will be there

Ferrari Driver's picture

April 13, 2018 at 10:53 am

Al, Is the draft guide created by people who are able to observe work outs, player interviews, etc or is the data an accumulation and analysis of others who are hired to do acquire raw data via direct observations.

I've read a few publications in the past, but I have no knowledge of how the information is acquired.

Thanks in advance for the explanation.

JerseyAl's picture

April 13, 2018 at 11:05 am

Both. We have some contributirs who attended the combine and the all Star games (Senior Bowl, Shriners, etc.) . We get all the measurables from the people who run the combine. The rest is all watching tape. Combine workouts on TV, info from professional scouts, etc.