Since I'm already crabby today, I thought I would throw this one out quick to cleanse myself before heading out into mother nature. Anyway... has anyone noticed the influx in T-Shirts and Songs suddenly sprouting Facebook and Twitter wings pawning themselves off as Packer fan sites? Now many of these may be Packer fans and I am sure they are. But between Aaron it Out, Fly Like a Cheesehead, and others it's starting to get nauseating as they all inevitably morph into a wannabe Packer hotline for news, opinion, and analysis. It's tough to watch a T-shirt pretty much take over my blood sweat and tears and every day and it seems to be happening more and more. Don't get me wrong, there is at least one shirt that does a nice job, but on the whole, the rest are just smoke and mirrors. Perhaps I'm just bitter, which wouldn't surprise anyone, but I guess I'm just not as quick to hop on a bandwagon fueled only by the desire to sell products. If you want people to take you seriously, ask them to make a purchase. That said, kindly stop duping me into promoting your product so you can then attempt to take over the Packer universe. Yeah, your catch phrase is slightly funny, and your song is okay, but please quit pretending to be something your not Because at the end of the day, you're still just a T-Shirt.
Why T-Shirts Piss Me Off
- Julius Peppers Takes Part in Packers' Voluntary Offseason Program
- UCLA OLB Cassius Marsh on Green Bay: "It Would Be Awesome to Be There"
- Railbird Central Podcast: Counting Down to the NFL Draft
- Lattimore Signs Participation Agreement to Take Part in Packers Offseason Program
- Packers Calendar: NFL Schedule Release Wednesday Evening
- Packers Announce Signing of Matt Flynn, Not Jamari Lattimore
- Packers Connection Could Bring Philbin, Colledge Together
- Aaron Rodgers Is the Most "Googled" Athlete in Wisconsin
- Packers WR Jordy Nelson to Drive NASCAR Pace Car at Kansas 400
- Packers Like What They See in Coastal Carolina WR Matt Hazel
- Gilbert Brown Starts Campaign to Combat Bullying
- Packers Calendar: Offseason Program Begins without Flynn, Lattimore Under Contract
- Report: Packers to Bring in Liberty CB Walt Aikens for Visit