Since I'm already crabby today, I thought I would throw this one out quick to cleanse myself before heading out into mother nature. Anyway... has anyone noticed the influx in T-Shirts and Songs suddenly sprouting Facebook and Twitter wings pawning themselves off as Packer fan sites? Now many of these may be Packer fans and I am sure they are. But between Aaron it Out, Fly Like a Cheesehead, and others it's starting to get nauseating as they all inevitably morph into a wannabe Packer hotline for news, opinion, and analysis. It's tough to watch a T-shirt pretty much take over my blood sweat and tears and every day and it seems to be happening more and more. Don't get me wrong, there is at least one shirt that does a nice job, but on the whole, the rest are just smoke and mirrors. Perhaps I'm just bitter, which wouldn't surprise anyone, but I guess I'm just not as quick to hop on a bandwagon fueled only by the desire to sell products. If you want people to take you seriously, ask them to make a purchase. That said, kindly stop duping me into promoting your product so you can then attempt to take over the Packer universe. Yeah, your catch phrase is slightly funny, and your song is okay, but please quit pretending to be something your not Because at the end of the day, you're still just a T-Shirt.
Why T-Shirts Piss Me Off
- Connection to Coaching Staff Makes Kapri Bibbs a Late-Round Option for Packers
- Packers Announce Donation of Playground Equipment in Hayward
- Could Colorado State C Weston Richburg be a First-Round Option for the Packers?
- Railbird Central Podcast: The Julius Peppers Effect
- Mike McCarthy Coached with Vinnie Sunseri's Father
- Packers Calendar: Tailgate Tour Rolls on to Rice Lake
- Packers Reportedly Not Among Teams at Dominique Easley Pro Day
- Mason Crosby, Jarrett Bush Join Fast Food Industry on Tailgate Tour
- As Long as Finley Remains Unsigned, Amaro Could Be Receiving TE Packers Are Missing
- Draft Prospect Caraun Reid Looks to Make Jump from Ivy League to NFL
- Packers Calendar: Green Bay Puts QB Brock Jensen Through Workout
- Re-Grading the Packers' 2011 Draft
- If Packers Want to "Get Bigger" at Center, Marcus Martin Could Be Their Guy