Like or not, the large lady with the even larger vocal chords is about to take the stage. After what can be considered an undisciplined game at best, the Green Bay Packers are in deep deep trouble.
For the second week in a row, the green and gold threw one away at the end of the game. Unable to show any defensive prowess against the run whatsoever, and even less on their own line of scrimmage, the Packers are just one game away from playing spoiler.
Here are some brief thoughts. This game doesn't deserve an entire article.
1. Could have used Corey Williams and Brett Favre today.
2. We can't stop the run, if we can't stop the run we will not win another game.
3. Perhaps the worst offensive play calling I have ever seen.
4. Perhaps the worst officiating I have seen all season.
5. Jared Allen is a dirty player on a dirty team.
6. Our defense and secondary is good in coverage. They suck at everything else.
7. The entire linebacking crew sucks too.
8. Bob Sanders should be fired for about the fifth time. Derrick Frost can join him.
9. This team is about as disciplined as a kindergarten class.
10. I blame nine on Mike McCarthy.
11. Aaron Rodgers is an average rookie quarterback.
12. We lose next week, you can kiss the season good bye. Kiss Greg Jennings goodbye too.
13. The offensive line experiment is a total failure.
Of course, there is always a different opinion.
- Like Like
- 0 points