Many of you know, or have seen the infamous cheesehead with the word "Owner" on it in Packers pictures all over the place. "The Owner" is Steve Tate, and while editing video I found a short little clip of Roger Goodell personally calling out Steve at the shareholders meeting. Had to be an awesome moment for that dude.
Video: Goodell and Tate
- Packers Reportedly Not Among Teams at Dominique Easley Pro Day
- Mason Crosby, Jarrett Bush Join Fast Food Industry on Tailgate Tour
- As Long as Finley Remains Unsigned, Amaro Could Be Receiving TE Packers Are Missing
- Draft Prospect Caraun Reid Looks to Make Jump from Ivy League to NFL
- Packers Calendar: Green Bay Puts QB Brock Jensen Through Workout
- Re-Grading the Packers' 2011 Draft
- If Packers Want to "Get Bigger" at Center, Marcus Martin Could Be Their Guy
- Packers Bring In Washington State OL John Fullington for Visit
- Report: Packers Working Out MTSU DL Jimmy Staten
- Clay Matthews on Post-Surgical Thumb: "It Looks Like a Shark Attack"
- Report: Matt Flynn's Deal with Green Bay is for One Year
- Jeremiah Attaochu Models Game After Packers' Clay Matthews
- Railbird Central Podcast: Backup Quarterback Solidified