All of a sudden there is a butt load of things to talk about. Six topics is just not going to be enough today. Time to squash the Tim Tebow talk and start dissecting the latest Green Bay Packers news. Here is your Six Pack.
The Six (Plus) Pack
1. Let's start with Tim Tebow. Okay, let's move on.
2. Jeremy Kapinos is pissed off apparently. I suppose that doesn't bother me too much, and I agree he wasn't the sole problem. It's not worth losing any sleep over either way. Like I said last year, pony up the dough for Hunter Smith and get somebody decent in here. I also like Jersey Al's thought that Matt Turk would be a nice fit.
3. I am going to take number three to beg Ted Thompson to make a concerted effort to get Leon Washington. If there ever was a Ted Thompson guy to be had, Leon Washington is it. Great player, coming off an injury, at a vastly reduced price. Ted please, this has your name written all over it. This is the type of guy we NEED to be going for.
4. On to tenders. It looks like Bigby will stick around for more hoes. I can't see any team giving up a second for Atari, and if they do - great. What sickens me even more is you can have Leon Washington at the same compensation. Oh yeah, that was number two.
5. I think it was Bedard who eluded that Daryn Colledge was going to be upset after seemingly being less favored than Jason Spitz. Cry me a river.
6. As far as the rest of the tenders on Blackmon, Collins, Jolly, Kuhn, Spitz, and Williams - I can't see any reason barring John Kuhn that all these guys aren't back. Get the Collins deal done.
7. Free agency begins tomorrow. Any thoughts?
8. Thanks to everyone who has been putting up with the changes around here. This is all learn as you go for me, and I know everything works kind of weird at times. However, with cutting edge technology like LoungeBook there is only room for improvement. I promise as soon as I get the time and money I'll get the kinks worked out. But, it's starting to get better.
9. Why on God's green earth does Arrigo's article pop up every time I google Packers. How many frickin' mocks can you have?
11. Finally, I'm going to end on a non-Packers note. One of our longtime Lounge members Erik Cieslewicz is finishing up filming his first television series Hard to Be Me. Congratulations Erik, and don't forget about us little people.
- Like Like
- 0 points