Let me say that everyone who is spending all day on Twitter and not getting paid for it should get outside today. There is always time for a six-pack, but come one, it's May.
Truth be told, I am going to focus completely Packers from now on. Usually, I take some time in the summer to enjoy my Milwaukee Brewers. As of this moment, I officially am writing off the Brewers for the season. Trevor Hoffman has completely killed my fantasy team with his ERA and baseball whip, the Brewers odds to win the World Series are now 75-1 which is about the same odds of them winning another game after the latest ten game skid. The Brewers took the swagger out of their team and once again showed why they are one of the horrid franchises in professional sports. Way to go Milwaukee.
Secondly, I am not getting into OTA news. Frankly, unless you are a beat guy it's stupid. Every single one of us knows that Pickett and Raji switched places, and Will the thrill is now playing safety. Who cares, it's May? Last year Jeremy Thompson was the next coming of Kevin Greene, Tyrell Sutton was going to save the team, and the rest of the NFL undrafted free agents were all going to be superstars. Seriously, go aside for awhile.
The Six Pack
1. Will you be hearing, "Wine here" at the next Packer's game?
2. Four hundred bucks to get a signature? Loser.
3. Wally Pingel at PocketDoppler is doing a feature series on Miss USA with his Packer news. Um yeah, I checked it out... five times.
4. Packer Ranter has been trying to track down the culprit who shot up the Lambeau Field Atrium.
5. I really need to know the story on this. It's different.
6. Yeah, I would take this no questions asked.
See you next time when it's not beautiful and sunny outside.