It's been an interesting week of calling people out and getting challenged to brawls on the outside. It's got to be close to the draft. To pass the time, here a few things you might not have seen as they relate to the Green Bay Packers. The Six Pack 1. Apparently Greg Jennings seems to think that his second best talent is bowling. Also, his beard is getting huge. 2. Great article from Nagler on why Barnett may not be the best choice rushing from the outside as mentioned this week as a possibility. 3. Holy. Motherload. Batman. 4. Watch the old Texas Stadium get blown to hell. Good riddance, that place sucked. Hated it. 5. The Packers Lounge T-Shirts and Hoodies are now on sale for a limited time. Grab one and wear it proudly. 6. Gilbert Brown is having a bad year. Thus ends the six-pack.
The Six Pack
- Packers Reportedly Not Among Teams at Dominique Easley Pro Day
- Mason Crosby, Jarrett Bush Join Fast Food Industry on Tailgate Tour
- As Long as Finley Remains Unsigned, Amaro Could Be Receiving TE Packers Are Missing
- Draft Prospect Caraun Reid Looks to Make Jump from Ivy League to NFL
- Packers Calendar: Green Bay Puts QB Brock Jensen Through Workout
- Re-Grading the Packers' 2011 Draft
- If Packers Want to "Get Bigger" at Center, Marcus Martin Could Be Their Guy
- Packers Bring In Washington State OL John Fullington for Visit
- Report: Packers Working Out MTSU DL Jimmy Staten
- Clay Matthews on Post-Surgical Thumb: "It Looks Like a Shark Attack"
- Report: Matt Flynn's Deal with Green Bay is for One Year
- Jeremiah Attaochu Models Game After Packers' Clay Matthews
- Railbird Central Podcast: Backup Quarterback Solidified