Time for this week's edition of the Six-Pack. A collection of six Packer's topics that hit the airwaves this week. Take a moment to read and digest what others are saying.
The Six Pack
1. Rail Bird Central is doing a series on the best and worst case scenarios for the Packers.
2. There are quite a few rumblings that the defense could take a step back in 2009.
3. Former Packer (and still should be Packer) Tracy White is playing in his second NFC Championship game in two years.
4. It stands to reason that the best defensive coordinators are still playing.
5. Since Packer's news has been hard to come by, perhaps check out Packer World for the tid-bits you might have missed.
6. Finally, if you are ever tortured, it helps to know your Packer players.