Talk has been hard to come by this week. It's surprising, especially if you talked about the schedule when it first came out this year. Either way, here is your weekly Six Pack.
The Six Pack
1. It appears that Mike McCarthy has chosen the post game dining spot for this week's game. The restaurant will be McCarthy's favorite pizza joint Aiello's.
2. I actually went over and read some Cheesehead TV this morning (don't let anyone fool you, I'm there every day too). Anyway, my favorite egojaculate has made some good points this week, seriously. I know it's amazing but I can't disagree that Jarrett Bush was not horrible, the "psycho defense" is awesome, and naturally the next formation should be called "The Claymaker."
3. I love Brian's new vblog over at Railbird Central. As soon as I figure out what program he is using to get that logo I'm going to make one. Stealing is the best form of flattery you know. Watch out Dick and Mindy, your job is going to be outsourced.
4. With the Johnny Jolly story in the news again, Packer Ranter dives a little bit into the drink Mr. Johnny Jolly was tossing back. I know a ton of younger kids at school who drink this shit. What happened to good old fashioned bong hits?
5. If you didn't catch this, Packer nation may owe one to the Bear's Tommie Harris.