I made it through my annual two weeks of December hell, and I finally can breath a little for a month or so. What better time to crack open a six pack of Packer particularization.
The Six Pack
1. I know I am no pundit, but I had never heard of the Defensive Hog Index. Now that I have, I am glad the Pack is number one.
2. Holy crap, Mike McCarthy has a HUGE snowblower, and he isn't afraid to use it.
3. Yeah, this clothing line will be a big seller. Fail.
4. Just a little bit of information on our newest Harvard grad, and Walter Payton award finalist Chris Pizotti.
5. Was listening to the radio and they were talking about the first game after 9/11. The topic was about the Packers linebacker that ran out of the tunnel with a huge American flag. I have been trying all week to remember who it was. I finally had to google it. Do you?
6. I always ask for as many Packer related stocking stuffers as I can for Christmas each year. Here is the lineup of new gear from the Pro Shop.
- Like Like
- 0 points