Wow, am I behind. I've been so busy I don't even know what the hell is going on (not that I ever did). This six pack is as much for my good as yours. Here's six Packer stories that I personally missed this week.
1. Jeremy Kapinos sucks. You can't tell me there is not someone out there on the streets that isn't better than old JK. Dude, your are LAST in the league right now as we head into the cold months? No wonder we can't stop anyone on returns.
2. I don't know if you caught it last week, but Brian Carriveau did a little news cast that I thought was pretty cool. The banner is the background is fairly sweet too. Dick and Mindy are pissed, but they love the mutton chops.
3. I was thinking this same thing the other night, and sure as 'shee' it almost happened. The Packers wanted Mike McKenzie. I would have taken him, he played pretty decent on Monday. I like Mike
4. I was shocked when the Packers actually signed Crabtree this week. He could be a big weapon down the middle.
5. By nerds, for nerds, about nerds. It's trio of nerd.
6. I'm sure you all know, but Chmura is going into the Packers Hall of Fame. I mean he is Chewie, but that means, well, he is Chewie. I think it's a bit too early.
Note: I would usually bash Aaron Nagler right here, but I'm behind on my bashing material too so it will have to wait.