It's been a slow week for any kind of Packer news. After the loss to the Vikings, half the blogosphere has seemed to disappear. Sounds like a great time for a six-pack.
The Six Pack
1. I'm sure you've heard it already, but the Packers tried to get Anthony Smith back. When is the organization going to realize that we know more about the football than them? I hope it's soon.
2. As you all know I am now a Minnesota resident. Along with that fact comes the bitter reality that I have to park next to atrocities like this. Sorry, it was dark and I was trying not to puke.
3. Speaking of pictures, Packers Lounge member Jim (longtimefan) hit the Vikings game last weekend camera in hand. Make sure and check out his photo gallery of the day's events. I also totally LOVE this video of the Packer introductions.
4. Hmm, let's find out what's going on at Packer Ranter today. Well, it looks like Franklin took an excursion to Green Bay for Halloween, and also finds some positives in the Viking's game. Hey Franklin, what the hell is wrong with D.C. Everest? It treated me just fine. Rothschild always smells like ass though.
5. Think you are a die-hard? This guy demanded he be allowed to wear a cheesehead to President Obama's speech. The Secret Service gave in and let him wear it. He even got the President to sign it. That's frickin' awesome.
6. Who the hell is Mike Reilly?
- Like Like
- 0 points