It's been a monster week of homework and the big game is right around the corner. It's going to be a long weekend. Time for a Six Pack and maybe a couple of shots to get things started.
The Six Pack
1. I slowly am becoming a Packer Ranter junkie. I haven't had alot of time to hit other sites, but the Ranter is always on the list. If you didn't catch this one, oh how googling Favre has changed.
2. I've also been hanging out a little bit at Nick Barnett's website. Nick was giving away two tickets to the Monday night game via a contest in which you had to write 56 words on why you should win. I personally went with a poem, but the seats were won by a young man whose father has MS and was slowly going downhill. The guy totally deserved it.
However, what I do find strange is that of the 300 or so entries, at least half the people were dying, going to die, or had a family member on their deathbed. I call bullshit.
3. I took a gander over to our Japanese blogging friends across the water. I love the title of his most recent article, "It's about 12, not 4."
Damn straight it is.
4. Hmm, let's see whats going on in Carriveau land. Well, it looks like another good point, and a scary one at that. The man on the rail says that the Packers rank last in yards to go on second down. No big surprise there. The famous hand it to Grant so he can run into his blocker for one yard has been in full effect. But, he was such a good deal for a sixth rounder.
5. I don't know if you caught it on ESPN, but there is a burger joint in my town that was going to burn a huge pile of Favre stuff on Monday night. Unfortunately, the fire department stepped in and put a stop to it. It's kind of lame because the only thing there is a huge parking lot, but I might check it out anyway. I have not eaten there yet, but I heard that if you do, having the Big Milwaukee is a must.
1. This isn't Packer related but rather kind of creepy. It's an interview by Larry King at Michael Jackson's house in which you can clearly see a strange figure walk across the room. Gives me the shivers.
2. In conclusion, I would like to take a moment to thank Jersey Al, Mr. Bacon, Wesley, and Greg C., for all their contributions these past couple of weeks. It's great to see our community growing and it wouldn't be possible without you guys. I would like to show my gratitude with this.
- Like Like
- 0 points