After a brief absence, here is another edition of the Six-Pack. Six Green Bay Packers stories we personally found overly interesting this week.
1. CheeseheadTV feels that Mike McCarthy is coaching for his job. Not Ted, just Mike.
2. Bobby O'Shea finally got out of rehab for IV drug abuse, and is back at it.
3. Besides having some great "links" this week, Railbird Central says watch for Oher in the draft.
4. Here is a word from Packer Ranter on Green Bay Packer comment sections.
5. Sorry, but Duke Preston was hardly a fan favorite in Buffalo.
6. Watch your children folks, Joe Arrigo is back with his rumor mill. According to Joe, Peppers is still on the Packers radar. Some other interesting stretches there too. Thanks to Packersnews.net for the post.