By Alex on Mar 08, 2009 with 5 Comments
Instead of a fifth article on how we all should be patient during free-agency, here are six Packer’s stories from around Packer planet.
1. Please Tennessee, sign Jarrett Bush.
2. Speaking of J. Bush, Cheesehead TV makes a good point on why Tramon Williams might feel a new contract is in order.
3. The Packers will make Brett Favre a marketing offer sometime down the road.
4. Although Aaron Nagler turned me on to Greg Bedard, now Greg is turning me on with his daily Packer’s briefing.
5. Did I just read a debate on whether Aaron Rodgers is really a franchise quarterback? Seriously?
6. It definitely wasn’t me. Dale?
Filed Under: Featured