For those of you who weren't following us during the presser (which, if this is you, you might want to do something about that), Eat More Cheese covered Ted Thompson's pre-draft press conference the only way that we know how: with sarcasm. So in case you missed twitter, or the press conference and want keen and reflective insights into the Packers draft ideology, I submit to you, BREAKING NEWS! Ted walks in the room... BREAKING NEWS: Ted Thompson owns a pair of jeans Has Ted lost weight? BREAKING NEWS: Ted Thompson's shirt is making me dizzy. Stylin with the stripes, but too busy BREAKING NEWS: Ted Thompson is not going to answer any direct questions about the draft BREAKING NEWS: Ted Thompson just smiled. I'm not joking. BREAKING NEWS: Ted Thompson is not a robot; drinks water in front of crowd. BREAKING NEWS: This is the same pre draft press conf Ted Thompson has held since 2005 Am I the only one enthralled by TT's hand motions? BREAKING NEWS: I literally just dozed off for a minute during this press conf BREAKING NEWS: Ted Thompson made a joke. And then announced it was a joke. "i'm just kidding about that." possible second smile. BREAKING NEWS: Ted Thompson does not hate Juniors. But he doesn't like them either BREAKING NEWS: Ted just told a funny story that wasn't his story. BREAKING NEWS: Ted Thompson, "Size does matter." BREAKING NEWS: Ted Thompson likes the word quality BREAKING NEWS: Ted Thompson had an itch on the side of his face. He has scratched it. BREAKING NEWS: Packers do a pre-draft check to make sure players weren't in car wreck BREAKING NEWS: Ted Thompson wants you to have a good day And thus was the press conference. Hope you enjoyed it, and learned as much as we did.
Ted Thompson's Pre-Draft Press Conference
- Mike McCarthy Coached with Vinnie Sunseri's Father
- Packers Calendar: Tailgate Tour Rolls on to Rice Lake
- Packers Reportedly Not Among Teams at Dominique Easley Pro Day
- Mason Crosby, Jarrett Bush Join Fast Food Industry on Tailgate Tour
- As Long as Finley Remains Unsigned, Amaro Could Be Receiving TE Packers Are Missing
- Draft Prospect Caraun Reid Looks to Make Jump from Ivy League to NFL
- Packers Calendar: Green Bay Puts QB Brock Jensen Through Workout
- Re-Grading the Packers' 2011 Draft
- If Packers Want to "Get Bigger" at Center, Marcus Martin Could Be Their Guy
- Packers Bring In Washington State OL John Fullington for Visit
- Report: Packers Working Out MTSU DL Jimmy Staten
- Clay Matthews on Post-Surgical Thumb: "It Looks Like a Shark Attack"
- Report: Matt Flynn's Deal with Green Bay is for One Year